Sony introduces the world to Next Gen

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You pc nikkaz better laugh , soon you will be completely eradicated

None of you nerds can actually afford the technology you stick your nose up about.

Quite frankly good brother ? It’s disgusting
Most people that advocate pcs on here have pretty good PCs...

pc thread aint the biggest thread in this sub forum by no mistake

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You pc nikkaz better laugh , soon you will be completely eradicated

None of you nerds can actually afford the technology you stick your nose up about.

Quite frankly good brother ? It’s disgusting

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/msi-me...0-graphics-card-black/6374966.p?skuId=6374966

PC gaming has never been that expensive, this card cost less than the ps4 pro brand new, and can easily do 4k over 30ps, even 60 on some games if you turn the settings down

its performance is comparable to cards that cost hundreds of dollars more

That's why I said there is no reason to own a Xbox, you might as well get this card, Forza and all that shyt is way better on PC

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/msi-me...0-graphics-card-black/6374966.p?skuId=6374966

PC gaming has never been that expensive, this card cost less than the ps4 pro brand new, and can easily do 4k over 30ps, even 60 on some games if you turn the settings down

That's why I said there is no reason to own a Xbox, you might as well get this card, Forza and all that shyt is way better on PC
Don't be disingenuous. The card is only one expenditure when building a PC.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

It will cost the average person atleast $1500 to build a quality gaming PC from scratch, and that's not counting shyt like a decent monitor.

The average person doesn't care enough about specs to invest that much into a computer. The average person would rather spend that money on a macbook or something.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Most popular games of all time and currently dont have amazing graphics

Graphics = sales a myth
Which popular games are those? GTA/Red Dead Redeption are pretty popular and they both get praise for their graphics.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Like I built a PC last month that cost me almost $1800 , and i still rather play on Console .
Only reason i havent been playing on my PS4 since i built my PC is due to me hating to wait on load times,
but next-gen should get rid of that.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Right that card itself cost more than the entire PS4 pro system.

And the PS4pro usually comes bundles with games.

Consoles will always get you the best performance for cost.

Like I built a PC last month that cost me almost $1800 , and i still rather play on Console .
Only reason i havent been playing on my PS4 since i built my PC is due to me hating to wait on load times,
but next-gen should get rid of that.
PC fukkery outpaces the load time improvements imo.

Even with an SSD it takes me longer to boot up my PC and get into a game than it does to get into a game on Xbox/ps4

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
It will cost the average person atleast $1500 to build a quality gaming PC from scratch, and that's not counting shyt like a decent monitor.

The average person doesn't care enough about specs to invest that much into a computer. The average person would rather spend that money on a macbook or something.
fukk that. I'd rather spend that money on a good ass vacation. With that money you can get yourself a good ass penthouse in Colombia and ball hard with money left over. $1500 was my Colombia trip budget.

These PC gaming enthusiasts who call console gamers "peasants" don't realize there are much, much better shyt to spend that type of money on than specs. $1500 would be good money for a trip to Tanzania, South Africa or Egypt. Three locations I have in mind. The average person would rather spend that on designer clothes, macbook(like you mentioned), vacation, new TV, new phone, etc, etc.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

It is, most people already have a computer, I have 16gb of ram, that's way more than I ever use for any game, you only need a lot of ram like 32b if you do 4k video editing or computer animation rendering

To buy a X Box you gonna need to spend 500 on the system and you need a 4k TV, a real hdr TV is like 800 dollars to 1400

You got people who buying multiple systems, yet act like they can't afford to game on PC

you make zero sense

The graphics card is the most expensive part of the PC by far lmao

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Okay if own an X box and PS4 and a quality 4k television thats over 1500 plus you need controllers, and shyt lmao

stop with this nonsense like people aren't already spending that type of money on console gaming, you just intimidated

you spend 1500 for an already built PC lmao, if you build it yourself its not that much, and also 1500 isn't a lot of a computer becuase you can use it for than just gaming, most people already have a PC more than capability for gaming and just need a graphics card

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk that. I'd rather spend that money on a good ass vacation. With that money you can get yourself a good ass penthouse in Colombia and ball hard with money left over. $1500 was my Colombia trip budget.

These PC gaming enthusiasts who call console gamers "peasants" don't realize there are much, much better shyt to spend that type of money on than specs. $1500 would be good money for a trip to Tanzania, South Africa or Egypt. Three locations I have in mind. The average person would rather spend that on designer clothes, macbook(like you mentioned), vacation, new TV, new phone, etc, etc.

Lmao people spending 1200 on iphone

you can finish a gaming pc and pay 100 dollars a month if you that broke

and also 1500 ain't lot of money

you spend that on console gaming anyway, a pro pro is over 400 dolllars brand new after taxes, you need a 4k tv so thats already over a thousand, you need games they are 60 a piece lmao, you need controllers, you gotta pay for ps plus,

nikkaz making up all these excuses

if 1500 got you stress, you not going on VACATION ANYWHERE lying ass nikka

lmao designer clothes, shyt cost like 300 dollars an item

you think designer is ralph lauren button ups and shyt lmao, no nikka, designer shoes start at 600 dollars, you might be able to get ONE FIT for 1500, or ONE COAT, get the fukk outta here

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
dudes all up in eachother's pocket

lemme hold somethin b
Broke-no-money-1-900x350.png

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
It is, most people already have a computer, I have 16gb of ram, that's way more than I ever use for any game, you only need a lot of ram like 32b if you do 4k video editing or computer animation rendering

To buy a X Box you gonna need to spend 500 on the system and you need a 4k TV, a real hdr TV is like 800 dollars to 1400

You got people who buying multiple systems, yet act like they can't afford to game on PC

you make zero sense

The graphics card is the most expensive part of the PC by far lmao
The most expensive, but like I said, only one part. I'd wager more people have laptops than desktops these days. Those that do have desktops, even less built them from scratch. Getting into PC gaming isn't cheap. It's less up front cost with console gaming - most people have a modern TV with HDMI input, irrespective of its resolution. From there, all they need is the console and a game.