Sony introduces the world to Next Gen

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Okay if own an X box and PS4 and a quality 4k television thats over 1500 plus you need controllers, and shyt lmao

stop with this nonsense like people aren't already spending that type of money on console gaming, you just intimidated

you spend 1500 for an already built PC lmao, if you build it yourself its not that much, and also 1500 isn't a lot of a computer becuase you can use it for than just gaming, most people already have a PC more than capability for gaming and just need a graphics card
I bought a 4k tv and a ps4 pro for under $1000 and everything I needed came with the system.

:comeon:

Yall nikkas do a whole lot of lying when it comes to building a PC.

Most people dont give a fukk about ultra high settings to be dropping that much on a PC, most people I know dont even have a desktop pc, they use laptops.

The average gamer is completely fine with the specs they get from a console, all that native 4k, 240fps shyt is something only the hardest of the hardcore care about.
The average gamer would rather pick up a xbox/ps controller and relax on the couch. We not trying to be slouched over a desk with 3 monitors trying to figure out why some recent patch is tanking your performance.

:comeon:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
fukk that. I'd rather spend that money on a good ass vacation. With that money you can get yourself a good ass penthouse in Colombia and ball hard with money left over. $1500 was my Colombia trip budget.

These PC gaming enthusiasts who call console gamers "peasants" don't realize there are much, much better shyt to spend that type of money on than specs. $1500 would be good money for a trip to Tanzania, South Africa or Egypt. Three locations I have in mind. The average person would rather spend that on designer clothes, macbook(like you mentioned), vacation, new TV, new phone, etc, etc.
Real shyt breh.

I know one person in real life with a quality gaming pc, which is my brother in law, and breh doesn't do shyt but play games. He's literally 33 years old and ain't had a girlfriend since high school.

It would be real hard to convince the average person to spend $1500+ on a damn pc just to play video games when xbox is 1/3 of the price.

There's plenty of shyt the average person would spend their money on before investing $1500 into a video game system.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Real shyt breh.

I know one person in real life with a quality gaming pc, which is my brother in law, and breh doesn't do shyt but play games. He's literally 33 years old and ain't had a girlfriend since high school.

It would be real hard to convince the average person to spend $1500+ on a damn pc just to play video games when xbox is 1/3 of the price.

There's plenty of shyt the average person would spend their money on before investing $1500 into a video game system.

Yeah... When I was a teenager I use to PC gamer(wasn't no high end rig but midrange) and dreamed about getting a high end graphics card and having a crazy ass setup in my room. Something like this.

Obviously me being a teenager I wouldn't have the budget for something like that even if I worked a shytty minimum wage job.

But then after HS I had a REAL social life(bars, clubs, more adult themed activities) and having around more groups of friends that didn't just talk about gaming. Not saying PC gamers dont have social lives but you get my point. I remember my computer hardware teacher in HS telling me not to waste my money on PC gaming when I asked his advise on what hardware to get. I just blew him off during that time.

But I'm a traveler and outside of my portfolio $1500 is something I never invest into gaming. Just much more better alternatives for ME. Now if you want to spend that type of money on a gaming rig then go ahead. I'm not judging you because that's your hobby. But I just find it funny and amusing that certain PC gamers try and call console gamers "broke." When certain console gamers have better careers and their house, TV, car, etc cost more than their entire rig.

Fact is console gaming=entertainment. PC gaming=hobby. This is why the demographics are usually different. You think people like Soulja Boy who is a BIG gamer cares about PC gaming? He's probably getting the PS5 or Xbox Series X.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Which popular games are those? GTA/Red Dead Redeption are pretty popular and they both get praise for their graphics.
World of warcraft? League of legends? Counter strike?

currently the most popular fps is valorant.. nothing special there graphic wise

league of legends is the most popular game of all time, bar none no competition except world of warcraft. graphics are garbage on both.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
lemme hold somethin b
Broke-no-money-1-900x350.png
dudes can't fathom that someone could build a PC and afford a vacation. PC gaming is hardly an expensive hobby compared to other shyt

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
dudes can't fathom that someone could build a PC and afford a vacation. PC gaming is hardly an expensive hobby compared to other shyt
Who here is pocket watching and who here claims you can't do both? No, what some of us get annoyed with is PC gamers trying to call console gamers "broke" or that corny cac shyt like "peasants" because some of us don't see gaming as a big spending priority.

@5n0man is still right the average person is not putting $1500 into a gaming rig. The average person owns a laptop. And yes, I can "fathom" it but point is most people don't care about specs and would probably buy a macbook with that money. And yes, I know you can build a much cheaper rig.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Who here is pocket watching and who here claims you can't do both? No, what some of us get annoyed with is PC gamers trying to call console gamers "broke" or that corny cac shyt like "peasants" because some of us don't see gaming as a big spending priority.

@5n0man is still right the average person is not putting $1500 into a gaming rig. The average person owns a laptop. And yes, I can "fathom" it but point is most people don't care about specs and would probably buy a macbook with that money. And yes, I know you can build a much cheaper rig.
The argument is like a exotic car enthusiast trying to convince the average person to invest in a Ferrari or Corvette.

Like if you not driving something with 500+hp under the hood then you're not really driving.
:mjlol:

People really cant understand the fact that gaming isn't important enough for most people to invest a mortgage payment into it. Alot of us are perfectly fine with a plug and play box, it's like they literally hate the fact that everyone isnt dumping thousands into a gaming rig to play counterstrike and world of warcraft.
:stopitslime:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Lmao people spending 1200 on iphone
And this has been one of the most bullshyt arguments to pop up in these discussions.

The vast majority of people aren't dropping $1200 at one time for a phone. The average person is paying $200 with monthly payments for 2 years for a new phone, it's a terrible comparison.

:stopitslime:

Last edited:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Selling mfer on ssd’s, how dare they bring ssd in 2020 and call it world renowned :laff::laff::laff:
:ufdup: An SSD isnt the issue, it's having a better compression algorithm & possibly using a new file system outside the standardized ExFAT (Win), NTFS (Win), EXT-3/4 (Linux), FAT32 (Win).

If sony were to have a proprietary file system & compression system, then obviously they could do a lot more than most companies using a consumer grade SSD.

Better data storage, better data streaming, etc.

Keep in mind, Sony is a huge player in hardware & chip manufacturing, so it would not be unlikely that there is far more to this than the "ESS ESS DEE" talk that people think of :ufdup:

Then again, SEGA needs to hop back in the fray and kick Xbox's ass out of the market :sas2:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah... When I was a teenager I use to PC gamer(wasn't no high end rig but midrange) and dreamed about getting a high end graphics card and having a crazy ass setup in my room. Something like this.

Obviously me being a teenager I wouldn't have the budget for something like that even if I worked a shytty minimum wage job.

But then after HS I had a REAL social life(bars, clubs, more adult themed activities) and having around more groups of friends that didn't just talk about gaming. Not saying PC gamers dont have social lives but you get my point. I remember my computer hardware teacher in HS telling me not to waste my money on PC gaming when I asked his advise on what hardware to get. I just blew him off during that time.

But I'm a traveler and outside of my portfolio $1500 is something I never invest into gaming. Just much more better alternatives for ME. Now if you want to spend that type of money on a gaming rig then go ahead. I'm not judging you because that's your hobby. But I just find it funny and amusing that certain PC gamers try and call console gamers "broke." When certain console gamers have better careers and their house, TV, car, etc cost more than their entire rig.

Fact is console gaming=entertainment. PC gaming=hobby. This is why the demographics are usually different. You think people like Soulja Boy who is a BIG gamer cares about PC gaming? He's probably getting the PS5 or Xbox Series X.

:dead:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
It is, most people already have a computer, I have 16gb of ram, that's way more than I ever use for any game, you only need a lot of ram like 32b if you do 4k video editing or computer animation rendering

To buy a X Box you gonna need to spend 500 on the system and you need a 4k TV, a real hdr TV is like 800 dollars to 1400

You got people who buying multiple systems, yet act like they can't afford to game on PC

you make zero sense

The graphics card is the most expensive part of the PC by far lmao
dudes on here copped multiple PS4's because the fan got too loud :mjlol: