Sony introduces the world to Next Gen

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone know when sony is revealing the ps5 console?

That Series X does looks nice :whoo:

Seems like a no brainer to show if off this month, followed by some type of tie in with "smart delivery" and TLOU2 and GOT.... but who knows. June game wise should be there month. PS5 reveal should be this month or july imo.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
So we are championing a tech demo that is multiplatform? I guess people really are starved for new stuff. It is pretty, it serves it's purpose however the Coalition is the world's best Unreal Engine developer outside of Epic due to basically being a former Epic studio and is also an MGS owned studio. This demo gives potential for the future for multiplatform games using the engine, no more, no less. This is no different than having a PC and running 3DMark on it. 1440P@30fps is where they benchmarked this.

Aint no one give a shyt about what coalition are making, they and ninja theory haven’t made one good game between them.

imagine trying to hype up eric snow and Steve Novak while your comp has all stars :mjlol::picard:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Ok...so once again we are getting PS4-PRO+++ and Xbox One X Series X+ ?????? In other words, this shyt is not mind blowing in any way. Just another slight lighting and animation upgrade at consistent 4k, finally smfh

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Aint no one give a shyt about what coalition are making, they and ninja theory haven’t made one good game between them.

imagine trying to hype up eric snow and Steve Novak while your comp has all stars :mjlol::picard:
Pretty sure Gears 4 and 5 were well received games and were noted as some of the best looking games this gen. And I'm pretty sure Hellblade 1 received tons of awards being a game made by a small team in NT and being an AA title. If you don't enjoy the games fine. But I know many other people online who do. So this whole "never made a good game" is revisionism.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
We got this 2016

Throw a elf bytch in there and you got this demo.

facts this was cool, but didnt blow me away. looks typical to me, im just tired of being bottlenecked by the consoles at this point.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Microsoft made the mistake of thinking games are games and people wanted to see stuff that they'll actually be playing on their new consoles this holiday. What they really wanted was more target render nonsense they can hype for the next year plus and then shyt on for not being 100% representative of what they'll actually get.:yeshrug:

Nah. Microsoft PROMISED a NEXT GEN showcase - they then proceeded to show a load of games that can run on current generation consoles. That's marketing stupidity of the highest order. They do this shyt to themselves.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It took at least 24 people 6 months to make that demo. For all the talk of time saved by importing the raw files, 6 months for that small slice just means if somebody tries to make a 30 hour game with that fidelity we not playing that shyt until 2029.:beli:

That isn't what that fukking means. :gucci:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
49893336642_f1883dd584_h.jpg