Sony introduces the world to Next Gen

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
Wow
:whoo:

I’ve never been a part of the “video games create killer kids” crowd but it’ll be interesting to see how these hyper realistic games affect young children in the future. Eventually it’s going to look like you’re killing an actual person
:patrice:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Wow
:whoo:

I’ve never been a part of the “video games create killer kids” crowd but it’ll be interesting to see how these hyper realistic games affect young children in the future. Eventually it’s going to look like you’re killing an actual person
:patrice:
full

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
People just want something shiny and pretty to look at :yeshrug: doesn't matter what console they do or don't play on. I mean think about it, what gameplay systems did this tech demo show off? Running, jumping, climbing, contextual button pressing. Nothing new was brought to the table, but at least it looked pretty right :lupe:? Good graphics does not equal good games y'all :skip:.
exactly...and the hardware arguments never made sense to me. infamous second son utilized damn near ps4's whole spec sheet and people still hated it. ton of love for BOTW tho.

gotta say that particle engine is some fly shyt tho...definitely something new

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This got me even more hype for Horizon Zero sequel. Was in my top 5 games this generation.....

now you scale the game further with this tech....good lawd :ohmy:

GG use their own engine - Horizon 2 won't be on UE5 (no games will be for 2 years at least).

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
What? I’m not saying that current video games fukk kids up but those graphics are amazing. It will be interesting to see how kids process that in the future. If Black Mirror is anything to go buy, VR is going to be a major mind fukk 20-30 years down the line too.

I’m not against it, I’m a light gamer.
:hubie:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
shyt this is what FFVII REMAKE PART 2 gonna look like? Omg

Edit:Finished watching.

Sold. If this is just a taste of what's to come for next gen then god damn that is a fukking JUMP. You see how HUGE and beautiful the world looked? That lighting was insanse. I never even knew it was that much of a difference

This.

When GTA VI and the next Elder Scrolls come out, it’s over :wow::wow:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I hope you don't mean horizon zero dawn aka my favorite game of all time. :picard:

Sony doesn't need UE5. Most of their studios have their own engines that they upgrade. It's better for optimization and they don't have to pay royalties.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Tim Sweeney: "Sony's PS5 storage ssd system is absolute world class. Best on any platform. Better than any high-end PC. It's a dream come true."

Brehs, we legit are witnessing the capabilities of the most technologically advanced Sony console since the PS2 and the most advanced console in the history of gaming :wow:

The GOAT PS2 finally found its worthy successor :mjcry:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
To be fair, we don't really know what the next AC would look like from a tech demo perspective though.

But I agree. Which is why you won't find me playing anything at 4K but on consoles. Waste of GPU power :camby:
Its actually pretty crazy that console gamers chasing PC power

but in reality most PC gamers sacrifice resolutions for higher FPS and refresh rate :skip:

The biggest irony is the most popular games of all time dont even have great graphics :laff: