Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
tenor.gif

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I haven't seen it yet. I peeped the thread, saw it wasn't as many pages as I expected. Saw some replies and from what I gathered it was a tech demo? So basically nothing you'll be playing before the year 2023? I did say that :patrice:

As for tech demos, early looks :hula: playstation
Let's compare this reveal to the last time Sony pulled a pump fake on its userbase...

Or how about the ps3?

Sony sticking to their playbook and I don't blame them. If it's this easy to get its fanbase excited why wouldn't they do this? If you're not gonna demand the truth, why the fukk would they not tell another lie? Im about to watch the reveal and then the digital foundry review and then I'll return to drop my true honest opinion. I might be pouring jelly on myself right now but at least I have the ball's to speak what I perceive as truth. Tbc...

While this may be true, the fact of the matter is that Sony and its partners are currently providing accurate info for consumers so that they can make the best decision possible as to which console an individual wants to purchase.

If Microsoft did it, everyone would be on their nuts. They better start delivering on these promises if they want to regain and not lose more market share.

I personally was planning to buy an X-Box and PS5 then gen, but I'm leaning towards only buying a PS5 now because of the possibility of broken promises.

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The UE team has been working closely with Sony for the past several years on this with Sony's hardware in mind

don't get it twisted. they working with everybody to have their engine used on every platform

A first look at Unreal Engine 5

Unreal Engine 4.25 already supports next-generation console platforms from Sony and Microsoft, and Epic is working closely with console manufacturers and dozens of game developers and publishers using Unreal Engine 4 to build next-gen games.

Unreal Engine 5 will be available in preview in early 2021, and in full release late in 2021, supporting next-generation consoles, current-generation consoles, PC, Mac, iOS, and Android.

We’re designing for forward compatibility, so you can get started with next-gen development now in UE4 and move your projects to UE5 when ready.

We will release Fortnite, built with UE4, on next-gen consoles at launch and, in keeping with our commitment to prove out industry-leading features through internal production, migrate the game to UE5 in mid-2021.

next gen Fortnite :gladbron:

:mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
While this may be true, the fact of the matter is that Sony is currently providing accurate info for consumers so that they can make the best decision possible as to which console an individual wants to purchase.

If Microsoft did it, everyone would be on their nuts. They better start delivering on these promises if they want to regain and not lose more market share.

I personally was planning to buy an X-Box and PS5 then gen, but I'm leaning towards only buying a PS5 now because of the possibility of broken promises.

Greenberg is a clown....and of course he deleted the tweet acting like screenshots don't exist. :mjlol:
9j0ubqaelby41.png

Anyway, this is a great start for the nickel. really hopin the June event rumors are true and we can see some more shyt.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Lets not go overboard with the console warring. @MeachTheMonster is right on this ONE thing.... Xbox first party will take more advantage of this new engine than Sony first party. Microsoft uses Unreal Engine more than Sony does. The Hellblade, the rumored Fable, etc will be using this engine. Xbox studios are also much better at using this engine than PS studios.