Sony introduces the world to Next Gen

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
People online said the Xbox event last week was just a small misstep and would not take them off track their momentum. But with this Sony turned it into a huge misfire. Now MS HAS to go all out come July to get their momentum back. And I mean next gen GAMEPLAY from their first party studios.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
We’ve already seen gameplay from actual games that looks just as good if not better than this.

:mjlol:

Even Courtdog hit the
back-away-gif-8.gif

like, I'm not touchin this thread.... :dead:

@Diondon @Fatboi1 @Mowgli

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they drop UE4 for 5 in the middle of development we'd all be dead before part 2 comes out.
"We’re designing for forward compatibility, so you can get started with next-gen development now in UE4 and move your projects to UE5 when ready."

This is from Epic. So I assume they are trying to make it easy to transfer to UE5.

Please understand :wow:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
With no physics. No A.I. Canned animations, no enemies, no environmental interaction, and the list goes on.

This is a tech demo
And STILL impressive. U wouldn’t be saying shyt if this was presented by Microsoft. U nikkas need to get a grip.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And STILL impressive. U wouldn’t be saying shyt if this was presented by Microsoft. U nikkas need to get a grip.
The fukk?

Y’all crazy as hell:mjlol:

This is unreal. It don’t have anything to do with PS5 or Xbox.

Hell, more Microsoft studios use unreal than PlayStation.

What’s wrong with you dudes:dahell:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The fukk?

Y’all crazy as hell:mjlol:

This is unreal. It don’t have anything to do with PS5 or Xbox.

Hell, more Microsoft studios use unreal than PlayStation.

What’s wrong with you dudes:dahell:
It’s SHOWN on a PS5. If Microsoft was the first ones to show it. U would be sucking dikk. Period. I don’t know if y’all think people are stupid or what. How the fukk can u argue for one side of the spectrum for years and still expect people to view anything u post as unbiased is beyond logical explanation to me.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s SHOWN on a PS5. If Microsoft was the first ones to show it. U would be sucking dikk. Period. I don’t know if y’all think people are stupid or what. How the fukk can u argue for one side of the spectrum for years and still expect people to view anything u post as unbiased is beyond logical explanation to me.
The fukk are you even talking about.

I swear you dudes are crazy.

This isn’t even a Sony event.

You think it’s me, but it’s that Sony stan shyt in you clowns that got you acting all crazy in this thread. :mjlol: