Sony introduces the world to Next Gen

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The fukk?

Y’all crazy as hell:mjlol:

This is unreal. It don’t have anything to do with PS5 or Xbox.

Hell, more Microsoft studios use unreal than PlayStation.

What’s wrong with you dudes:dahell:
Direct output from a PS5 but it don't have anything to do with a PS5 brehs.

The UE team has been working closely with Sony for the past several years on this with Sony's hardware in mind but it doesn't have anything to do with PS5 brehs.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Whole video summed up

bq7plxs.gif

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The fukk are you even talking about.

I swear you dudes are crazy.

This isn’t even a Sony event.

You think it’s me, but it’s that Sony stan shyt in you clowns that got you acting all crazy in this thread. :mjlol:
nikka. How many fukkin times imma have to tell u I’m invested in all platforms? If this was presented on a Series X. Ur post in this thread would’ve been “next gen is gonna be crazy brehs:banderas:” with no logical criticism of any sort. I’m just pointing out how YOU nikkas move. It’s been done too many times for u to even attempt to convince me of anything different.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Direct output from a PS5 but it don't have anything to do with a PS5 brehs.

The UE team has been working closely with Sony for the past several years on this with Sony's hardware in mind but it doesn't have anything to do with PS5 brehs.
Y’all dumb as fukk:snoop:

This is a game engine. Literally every game that uses Unreal will have access to these features.

“Sony’s hardware” is the same AMD hardware that everyone else has.

Microsoft studios actually use Unreal engine in lots of their games.

Sony stans are crazy :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikka. How many fukkin times imma have to tell u I’m invested in all platforms? If this was presented on a Series X. Ur post in this thread would’ve been “next gen is gonna be crazy brehs:banderas:” with no logical criticism of any sort. I’m just pointing out how YOU nikkas move. It’s been done too many times for u to even attempt to convince me of anything different.
fukk all that, you Sony stan with the best of em:camby:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ok. Let's not make this a console war thread. Just keep it about the engine. Jeezus fukking christ :russ:

"certain" dudes so furious. comparing last gen target render vids to an actual playable tech demo running on a PS5. :mjlol:

compared to that shytshow last week, they big mad. And Ubi should be embarrassed.