Sony introduces the world to Next Gen

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I haven't seen it yet. I peeped the thread, saw it wasn't as many pages as I expected. Saw some replies and from what I gathered it was a tech demo? So basically nothing you'll be playing before the year 2023? I did say that :patrice:

As for tech demos, early looks :hula: playstation
Let's compare this reveal to the last time Sony pulled a pump fake on its userbase...

Or how about the ps3?

Sony sticking to their playbook and I don't blame them. If it's this easy to get its fanbase excited why wouldn't they do this? If you're not gonna demand the truth, why the fukk would they not tell another lie? Im about to watch the reveal and then the digital foundry review and then I'll return to drop my true honest opinion. I might be pouring jelly on myself right now but at least I have the ball's to speak what I perceive as truth. Tbc...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If I was developer putting my game out between now and whenever UE5 is actually ready I would hate that they made this demo look like gameplay because now my game is gonna get "meh" responses irregardless of what it looks like.
We’ve already seen gameplay from actual games that looks just as good if not better than this.