Sony in #Shambles, begging uncle Phil not to leave them behind.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Phil been lying to them since 2014 and they still suckin these cac off. :mjlol:

‘18 exclusives’

e3.jpg

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:ufdup: Sony should tell them to keep that shyt

let them figure out together that money back they spent on actiblizzard

You actually think COD dudes will not play because it's on Xbox :dead: . Sony knows its a rap but the fanboys don't. Cloud playing mobile playing COD with every title released. It's over

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:ufdup: Sony should tell them to keep that shyt

let them figure out together that money back they spent on actiblizzard

As someone who doesn’t care about CoD at all it only benefits me for it to go exclusive. Let sony come up with some multiplayer games I’ll actually play

Canon

Veteran
Daps
You actually think COD dudes will not play because it's on Xbox :dead: . Sony knows its a rap but the fanboys don't. Cloud playing mobile playing COD with every title released. It's over
:sas2:lets find out

MS should easily put Sony out of business in a few years if that's all it takes right?

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:sas2:lets find out

MS should easily put Sony out of business in a few years if that's all it takes right?

It's not putting them out of business I don't think Microsoft would want that. It's getting the number 1 spot which they will easily do. Gamepass is a beast breh and you are adding every title from the top selling game of the decade on it. You can't compete. Gamepass is already over 25 million subscribers

Canon

Veteran
Daps
It's not putting them out of business I don't think Microsoft would want that. It's getting the number 1 spot which they will easily do. Gamepass is a beast breh and you are adding every title from the top selling game of the decade on it. You can't compete. Gamepass is already over 25 million subscribers
:ufdup: do it then bytch

y'all been talking about MS winning for two decades now. time to show and prove

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Come in last place every gen and miraculously think you gonna take over 1st brehs :mjlol:

their leadership is ass and don't understand what it takes to make good games so they resorting to using Daddy's checkbook. :mjlol:

GP will be on all platforms by next gen. :sas1:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Are you the Xbox hype man? :mjlol: Da fukk is this post?:laff:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:ufdup: do it then bytch

y'all been talking about MS winning for two decades now. time to show and prove

I mean thats true what they say they were about to close shop on Xbox One X with Mattrick. Look at what they done since Paul takeover. Big business take time to see the results but the seeds are there. Over 30 studios one the best cloud gaming services in history in over 30 plus countries. They have 3 of thr biggest franchises under their umbrella with Elders Fallout COD.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Literally gotta wait until xbox series X3602 before they get to see any real exclusivity, a meteor can hit earth before xbox stans get something truly worth bragging about

I just hope all those years of paying for they Game Pass subscription is worth whatever exclusive game they get in 6-7 years lmao.

Lord knows they done gave Microsoft $80 at least 80 times over by now.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I mean thats true what they say they were about to close shop on Xbox One X with Mattrick. Look at what they done since Paul takeover. Big business take time to see the results but the seeds are there. Over 30 studios one the best cloud gaming services in history in over 30 plus countries. They have 3 of thr biggest franchises under their umbrella with Elders Fallout COD.

#AD