Sony got no games for this year…other than TLOU2 remaster and Gamepass Classic MLB the show

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@MeachTheMonster just proved that I was right he's a troll. No need to take him seriously anything comes out of his mouth.

Look at the title and look at what PS5 new games this year especially 1st Quarter.

I see what @MeachTheMonster is doing. He's pretending to be an Xbox stan to make Xbox fans look bad and stupid but he is a Sony secret fan/spy.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@MeachTheMonster just proved that I was right he's a troll. No need to take him seriously anything comes out of his mouth.

Look at the title and look at what PS5 new games this year especially 1st Quarter.

I see what @MeachTheMonster is doing. He's pretending to be an Xbox stan to make Xbox fans look bad and stupid but he is a Sony secret fan/spy.
So you think the sony Ceo is a troll?? :jbhmm:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
gn1.PNG

I didn’t make the chart why yall mad at me :hubie:

Daps
Again, this is what happens when you abandon the AA market and every one of your prominent studios is working on an AAA release with a five year or more dev cycle. :francis:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
meh, they haven't announced any new games from their "major existing franchises", so why would people expect them any time soon?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

We've been fleeced :ohhh:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
gn1.PNG

I didn’t make the chart why yall mad at me :hubie:

yeah you didn't make it but you're still a stupid fukk.

if they're not releasing any games this year how the fukk is losing out on the 10m plus spiderman 2 has done a slight decrease? Are you really that fukking stupid?

helldivers 2 steam launch ccu has only been beaten by 6 games from the entirety of 2023.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
yeah you didn't make it but you're still a stupid fukk.

if they're not releasing any games this year how the fukk is losing out on the 10m plus spiderman 2 has done a slight decrease? Are you really that fukking stupid?

helldivers 2 steam launch ccu has only been beaten by 6 games from the entirety of 2023.
“software sales” is not just sony games. Other people will be releasing big games during that time.

Sony stan’s really have a hard time with facts and numbers

Maybe i should have found a cac tweet to break it down for you :patrice: