Sony got no games for this year…other than TLOU2 remaster and Gamepass Classic MLB the show

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony Stan's gonna go 2 years with one major 1st party studio game from Sony from October 2023....Oct 2023-March 2025 :wow:

And the crazy thing is, of not for those cross generation games from PS4, PlayStation would have like 3 next generation games...2 from the same studio :mjlol:

I told y'all nikkas Sonys life blood has always been 3rd party support and y'all wanted to clown a nikka.

I told y'all PlayStation makes the bulk Share of their money via multiplats.

I told y'all Sony is gonna follow suit with supporting multiple platforms.

I told y'all PlayStation hardware can't be as profitable as they saying otherwise there should be some permeant price slashs. Instead the price went up :heh:

:banderas: #rightagain

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
PS5 is going to sell almost as many units this year (21 million) as Microsoft has sold the entire generation (26 million)
And Sony COO still doing his best Phil spencer Impression

Phil Spencer??Oh..wait… said:
Wherever there is computing, users will be able to play their favorite games seamlessly.

:wow:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
  • posts things that are patently untrue and misinterpretations of out of context quotes that are provably incorrect
  • get proven wrong
  • throw the :yeshrug: /'Sony Stan's" defense 'it's not me saying it, it's cac tweets!'

there is burden of proof on the poster of misinformation to either adjust their statement following correction, retract it, or to accept accountability for their wrong viewpoint.

Instead. Just in here doubling down. Crashing out over a fukking console war that doesn't even exist. Half-assed guerilla warfare skrimishes fought on misinformation and hurt feelings over being lied to by a massive corporation so you have to act like the smaller conglomerate somehow wronged you because Microsoft ran your pockets for tech that they don't intend on supporting properly. Again. For like the fifth time.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Sony Stan's gonna go 2 years with one major 1st party studio game from Sony from October 2023....Oct 2023-March 2025 :wow:

And the crazy thing is, of not for those cross generation games from PS4, PlayStation would have like 3 next generation games...2 from the same studio :mjlol:

I told y'all nikkas Sonys life blood has always been 3rd party support and y'all wanted to clown a nikka.

I told y'all PlayStation makes the bulk Share of their money via multiplats.

I told y'all Sony is gonna follow suit with supporting multiple platforms.

I told y'all PlayStation hardware can't be as profitable as they saying otherwise there should be some permeant price slashs. Instead the price went up :heh:

:banderas: #rightagain
Use less words.
I can't hear you over your feelings

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
  • posts things that are patently untrue and misinterpretations of out of context quotes that are provably incorrect
  • get proven wrong
  • throw the :yeshrug: /'Sony Stan's" defense 'it's not me saying it, it's cac tweets!'

there is burden of proof on the poster of misinformation to either adjust their statement following correction, retract it, or to accept accountability for their wrong viewpoint.

Instead. Just in here doubling down. Crashing out over a fukking console war that doesn't even exist. Half-assed guerilla warfare skrimishes fought on misinformation and hurt feelings over being lied to by a massive corporation so you have to act like the smaller conglomerate somehow wronged you because Microsoft ran your pockets for tech that they don't intend on supporting properly. Again. For like the fifth time.
I literally just posted the quote directly from sony.

The full context is there.

Only one in their feelings is you sony stans.