Sony got no games for this year…other than TLOU2 remaster and Gamepass Classic MLB the show

Half A $

Pro
Daps
“software sales” is not just sony games. Other people will be releasing big games during that time.

Sony stan’s really have a hard time with facts and numbers

Maybe i should have found a cac tweet to break it down for you :patrice:
Are you stupid?

The thing you just posted said sony first party (Helldivers 2, concord, more spiderman 2 sales) slight decline, sony third party (Team Ninja Rise of Ronin, Shift Up Stellar Blade etc) gradual expansion.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Are you stupid?

The thing you just posted said sony first party (Helldivers 2, concord, more spiderman 2 sales) slight decline, sony third party (Team Ninja Rise of Ronin, Shift Up Stellar Blade etc) gradual expansion.
The “slight” decline part is profit. They will still be making profit off remasters, pc releases, and stuff like that.

Again it’s straight from the CEOs mouth that they don’t have any big releases planned until after April next year. You think he’s lying??

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Not one. No FF7 Rebirth. No Stellar Blades. No Helldivers 2. Not even a FoamStars. No Rise of the Ronin

:picard:

stevie-wonder-piano.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
10 dollars is disgusting,

I’m not transferring 10 dollars out my bank account. 60 dollars

I’ll send it to a mod right now to hold
I’m down with whatever amount u see fit.

Mods ain’t shyt tho, fukk then. I’m an honest person won’t back out like @ItWasWritten sucka ass :cheers: