Sony got no games for this year…other than TLOU2 remaster and Gamepass Classic MLB the show

Canon

Veteran
Daps
It’s in the OP, i’ve also posted their chart in this thread.

Which games do you think r coming out this year?
that's not what the OP says Meach

that's not even what the article you posted says

"However, Sony will of course release new first-party games for the console from new franchises, such as Haven Studios’ Fairgame$ and Firewalk Studios’ Concord, as well as non “major” franchises. There is also scope to continue to release remakes of previous big franchise titles. Sony released The Last of Us Part II Remastered earlier this year, and it seems likely other PlayStation 4 games will get similar treatment.

Meanwhile, Sony is pushing hard on so-called 'second-party' games to help flesh out the PS5's upcoming exclusive games list. It has secured Square Enix's hotly anticipated Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth as a timed PS5 exclusive, as well as eye-catching action games Stellar Blade and Rise of the Ronin, all of which are due out during 2024."

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
that's not what the OP says Meach
Sony CEO said:
while major projects are currently under development, we do not plan to release any new major existing franchise titles next fiscal year like God of War Ragnarok and Marvel’s Spider-Man 2.”

Now you tell me which “non major” IP do you expect sony to have ready for this year?
that's not even what the article you posted says

"However, Sony will of course release new first-party games for the console from new franchises, such as Haven Studios’ Fairgame$ and Firewalk Studios’ Concord, as well as non “major” franchises. There is also scope to continue to release remakes of previous big franchise titles. Sony released The Last of Us Part II Remastered earlier this year, and it seems likely other PlayStation 4 games will get similar treatment.

Meanwhile, Sony is pushing hard on so-called 'second-party' games to help flesh out the PS5's upcoming exclusive games list. It has secured Square Enix's hotly anticipated Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth as a timed PS5 exclusive, as well as eye-catching action games Stellar Blade and Rise of the Ronin, all of which are due out during 2024."
This is the “cac tweet” portion of the article. The writers opinion, but he doesn’t offer any concrete information either, just his own speculation.

You got a release date, or even a release window for a sony game this year or naw??:usure:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Now you tell me which “non major” IP do you expect sony to have ready for this year?

This is the “cac tweet” portion of the article. The writers opinion, but he doesn’t offer any concrete information either, just his own speculation.

You got a release date, or even a release window for a sony game this year or naw??:usure:
Sony has already released a 1st party game and a 2nd party game this year

do you know what there release schedule is?

you made the thread and are making the claim?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh Meech is like one of those Japanese fighters from WWII that got stuck on a remote island and 20 years later still fighting not realizing that the war is over.
Ironically you got this backwards. I conceded the console war a long time ago.

Y'all still fighting it despite the fact that both sony and microsoft have gone multiplatform :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sony has already released a 1st party game and a 2nd party game this year

do you know what there release schedule is?

you made the thread and are making the claim?
while major projects are currently under development, we do not plan to release any new major existing franchise titles next fiscal year like God of War Ragnarok and Marvel’s Spider-Man 2.”

Argue with him, not me

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Canon

Veteran
Daps

Argue with him, not me
Sony has no games

"Were are still bringing first party games in 2024"

stop it buddy a second party game is releasing in April