Sony got no games for this year…other than TLOU2 remaster and Gamepass Classic MLB the show

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I literally just posted the quote directly from sony.

The full context is there.

Only one in their feelings is you sony stans.
we keep going in these circles.
Your bad grammar and syntax.
Your bad takes.
Your bad reading comprehension. I play on PC. I have more to gain than any of you console people from letting this shake out because the end result is me continuing to have more to play than all of you. I have more hours in the microsoft games you in here crashing out over than you do. You are the one posting bad information when you could literally look at a release calendar and see that your point was wrong. But you over here hyper-fixating on a fraction of a quote by a suit who said 'no existing franchises' and said nothing about 'no games'.

It's pedantic.
It's juvenile.
But more egregious... it's fukking illiterate. It's dumb. This thread is dumb. This point is dumb. Go sit on bland planet #873 in Starfield, look at the skybox and think about life or something, jesus. Making moronic threads because the only engagement you get from people is trying to play some kind of villain on the internet about literal games is depressing.

Whole-ass adults losing their rationality and reading comprehension because Microsoft hurt their feelings selling them a $300 xFinity router console that plays games as well as a literal xFinity router.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
we keep going in these circles.
Your bad grammar and syntax.
Your bad takes.
Your bad reading comprehension. I play on PC. I have more to gain than any of you console people from letting this shake out because the end result is me continuing to have more to play than all of you. I have more hours in the microsoft games you in here crashing out over than you do. You are the one posting bad information when you could literally look at a release calendar and see that your point was wrong. But you over here hyper-fixating on a fraction of a quote by a suit who said 'no existing franchises' and said nothing about 'no games'.

It's pedantic.
It's juvenile.
But more egregious... it's fukking illiterate. It's dumb. This thread is dumb. This point is dumb. Go sit on bland planet #873 in Starfield, look at the skybox and think about life or something, jesus. Making moronic threads because the only engagement you get from people is trying to play some kind of villain on the internet about literal games is depressing.

Whole-ass adults losing their rationality and reading comprehension because Microsoft hurt their feelings selling them a $300 xFinity router console that plays games as well as a literal xFinity router.
Type up a paragraph cause sony got not games coming in 2024 sony stan brehs :mjlol:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Type up a paragraph cause sony got not games coming in 2024 sony stan brehs :mjlol:
wow.
what a burn.
I know how to form and type cogent sentences.
what a bum I am; being literate.
lolsonystan's.
out here knowing how to read and write.
couldn't be you, I know.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
wow.
what a burn.
I know how to form and type cogent sentences.
what a bum I am; being literate.
lolsonystan's.
out here knowing how to read and write.
couldn't be you, I know.
You keep coming at me for grammar and your shyt fukked up too. This is a forum. We talkin shyt.

This is a weak angle to pursue cause you want to fight for my attention today.

I luv you to breh😘

Now on with that release date calendar :shaq: