SONY Execs Warned Not To Cast Denzel Washington In Big Budget Movies Because Black Leads Flop

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No surprise. This shyt was always there it just so happened to get exposed because Sony decided to line step.

Daps
I was just thinking bout buying that ps4 :patrice:
fiddy.gif

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:sadcam: now breh you went too far.

There has always been a steady stream of racist shyt involving sony for many years. From their racist ad campaign courtesy of SONY GAMING that they ran back in the day:

psp_white.jpg

Even the God Mike Jackson (RIP) even called out the execs at sony music for the way they were jerking black artists. Ahttp://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/712171/posts

Plus these emails show the Sony Pictures division are ran by racist a$$holes. Even the artists they pay "millions" of dollars, they clearly have no respect for. Hence the reason these artists are typically discarded like used tampons when they've ran their course.

So Sony gaming, Sony Music, and Sony Pictures have all been called out for being involved in racist situations. Coincidence? I think not.

I'll even go as far as to say any black person openly caping for these den of racists is likely a self hater, newblack, or "colorblind".

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jews are hated worldwide damn near, yet Hollywood has no problem puttIng Jewish stars in its movies. Lots of brainwashed sambos in here cosigning this racist drivel.
nikka jews are cacs, they look the same for the most part. You find blonde jews with blue eyes and you find cacs with dark hair and dark eyes who look like jews. Can't believe I had to actually explain this shyt.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
nikka jews are cacs, they look the same for the most part. You find blonde jews with blue eyes and you find cacs with dark hair and dark eyes who look like jews. Can't believe I had to actually explain this shyt.
Would you shut up and go read a book or something. You clearly don't know a damn thing.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There has always been a steady stream of racist shyt involving sony for many years. From their racist ad campaign courtesy of SONY GAMING that they ran back in the day:

psp_white.jpg

Even the God Mike Jackson (RIP) even called out the execs at sony music for the way they were jerking black artists. Ahttp://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/712171/posts

Plus these emails show the Sony Pictures division are ran by racist a$$holes. Even the artists they pay "millions" of dollars, they clearly have no respect for. Hence the reason these artists are typically discarded like used tampons when they've ran their course.

So Sony gaming, Sony Music, and Sony Pictures have all been called out for being involved in racist situations. Coincidence? I think not.

I'll even go as far as to say any black person openly caping for these den of racists is likely a self hater, newblack, or "colorblind".

:yeshrug:

All I know is I have a sony tv, sony ps4, sony blu ray player, sony vita, sony htib I done fukked around and supported the devil and I recently saw 22 jump street :snoop:

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you shut up and go read a book or something. You clearly don't know a damn thing.
nikka you need to shut up and use a little common sense. How the fukk you comparing jews to the black situation when cacs happily and openly mix with jews? Do you think Jews come in one color shade? There are black jews, Arab jews, and Cac jews who are the majority type of jews in the USA.

Daps
Meh he telling the god damn truth. Denzel the best actor of his generation. Can't get work since he a man of color. People are racist over the work. From India to the caribbean to the coli the ligt skin is revered....

Fixed that for ya.Black men don't like when the white and light skin they love so much comes back and bites them in the behind.

Bsmitty156

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
DO OR DIE
Dude, all that u typing is cool and all.. but the producer has the numbers to back up his opinion no matter how it comes off.

I know it didnt sound good. But, the producer is in the business to make the studio money. If Denzel was killing the game overseas, this wouldnt be an issue. They would milk the hell out him regardless

I'm a female lol...but anyways, I know the producers are in the money business and sometimes it's not about all the PC bs. It's numbers. But if you're numbers are based on market analysis from a market you built with the inherent bias to begin with then how does that research showcase the truth? Everything coming from a built in bias is biased not true market analysis. I'm not expert but that seems like that's how it would go.

Think of when all those people went out and got upset about the hunger games with the little black girl, Rue. Her character in the book was black an the book was extremely popular. They bytched but still saw it in massive numbers. You think if the Harry potter book series had a black character and then the movies it wouldn't be as popular? No, fans are fans. People are fans of American media and will see it either way.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I'm a female lol...but anyways, I know the producers are in the money business and sometimes it's not about all the PC bs. It's numbers. But if you're numbers are based on market analysis from a market you built with the inherent bias to begin with then how does that research showcase the truth? Everything coming from a built in bias is biased not true market analysis. I'm not expert but that seems like that's how it would go.

Think of when all those people went out and got upset about the hunger games with the little black girl, Rue. Her character in the book was black an the book was extremely popular. They bytched but still saw it in massive numbers. You think if the Harry potter book series had a black character and then the movies it wouldn't be as popular? No, fans are fans. People are fans of American media and will see it either way.

Oh sorry..lol didnt know you were a female...

But WHAT?? lol

lets look at what you said..

Tyrone Cunningham is a proven successful Soul Food restauranteur in NY. Ty now now wants to open a Soul Food restaurant smack dab in the middle of China town in NYC. He goes to the bank for financing..

What are they gonna tell Tyrone??