Sony confidential documents revealed, they are attempting to cover it up

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Man. For one this shyt is old. Number 2. I can’t even pretend to give a shyt about this if I tried. And that’s even if Microsoft was doing it. If I wanna play with nikkas on Xbox. I would just play my Xbox. Same with Nintendo etc etc.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The playstation user base doesn't care about crossplay

how can you support Xbox and be upset that you can't play with playstation users, just buy a playstation because you want to be over there anyway lmao
This is stupid.

The issue isn't owning both systems. It's buying a game twice and in many instances having to progress twice.

Imagine leveling up destiny on both Playstation and Xbox.

Or my Player or myTeam in 2k.

:mjlol:

Y'all nikka clearly stuck on stupid our have terrible lives.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is stupid.

The issue isn't owning both systems. It's buying a game twice and in many instances having to progress twice.

Cross-play benefits microsoft and their small user base more than it benefits Sony, why give people less of a reason to play on my platform if I’m them?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Cross-play benefits microsoft and their small user base more than it benefits Sony, why give people less of a reason to play on my platform if I’m them?
Microsoft and Sony have nearly the same amount of consoles in the US.

What are you talking about?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This is stupid.

U mean like it’s been in console gaming since it’s inception? Come on fam. Lol. The developers can have an online system u sign in to and that way ur progress transfers between platforms if that’s the case.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The playstation user base doesn't care about crossplay

how can you support Xbox and be upset that you can't play with playstation users, just buy a playstation because you want to be over there anyway lmao
And you claim to game on PC?

Most of the fighters I play are dead on PC even though it's byfar the best platform to play on. The communities are small from the jump then half buy it on pc the other on playstation and the rest on xbox.

If street fighter 5 didn't have cross play that game would have died years ago. But cross play mean between ps4/ps5 and pc there is always someone to play granblue another game that doesn't have cross play community was split, and it slowly died with the small group of people that play playing on the inferior ps version.

I can name game after game...

Cross play is so important to multiplayer games, it doesn't matter what platform you are on

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
U mean like it’s been in console gaming since it’s inception? Come on fam. Lol. The developers can have an online system u sign in to and that way ur progress transfers between platforms if that’s the case.
This is more smart dumb babble. Online play wasn't even a thing for most of console history.

But as technology advances and more games are online crossplay makes sense.

The most successful games out offer cross play. :yeshrug: