Sony announces the PlayStation Classic (20 games, December 3rd, $99)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Dap fishing, trolling by changing the argument to something slightly different and blowing it up to make the original argument look dumb e.g.
"PS4 can't emulate PS3 because technical reasons"

Troll: "ESPLAIN HOW PS4 CAN'T PLAY PS1 GAMSE!?? U GUYS ARE STANS U BYE TOO MUCH SONY STUFF U STAN! :LAFF: :laff: :mjlol:"

Never said nothing about it can't nor did anyone say emulation is bad but reading comprehension is like the lottery here.

of course this detailed response means I'm actually getting the PS Classic because that's what "too many words" mean.

If they wanna troll I can troll back even crazier :troll:
Let's stop trolling and have a conversation then. :martin:
Why can't PS4 play PS1 or PS2 games? :francis:
Why can't PS4 play 4K UHD discs? :francis:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
So for us morons that don't understand the complex architecture of a PS3, can you please explain to us why PS1 and PS2 games cannot be downloaded onto a PS4 and kept without having to pay again?
Can you please explain to us why we can't insert a PS2 disc into a PS4 and play it like we can do with XBOX and XBOX 360 games on the XB1?
Could you explain why we cannot play 4K UHD Blu Rays in a PS4 while Sony was one of the founders of the format?
Could you please explain why Sony continues to block cross platform play when literally EVERY OTHER platform allows it?

I'm hearing you attempt to explain technical jargon while implying we can't understand any of it due to our ignorance, however, what I NEVER hear ANY of you Sony stans say is Sony is wrong about ANYTHING. You just juggle excuses ranging from:
Backwards compatibility doesn't matter / nobody really uses it
We have too many exclusives to care
We don't use our consoles to watch movies
Sony is winning too much to "help" the competition

All of this is deflection from the simple fact that despite whether or not YOU personally care about these things (which I say you all are lying about not caring but lets put that to the side for a second) it's still BS on Sony's part and they should be called out for it.
I flat said there is no excuse for PS4 to not play PS1 games. I'm not excusing Sony for anything.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's stop trolling and have a conversation then. :martin:
Why can't PS4 play PS1 or PS2 games? :francis:

Obviously because of money making schemes/licensing and probably a little bit of technical issues for some titles e.g.(weird games that don't emulate properly as of yet).
PS2 games obviously run on PS4 as they sell them.

So because they can make more money reseling them in some "new" way.
Why can't PS4 play 4K UHD discs? :francis:
because they didn't include the 4K drive in it because each drive is $15 and $15x XXXX million PS4's to them is a waste because apparently 4K Bluray sales aren't that big to include it now(According to them, not me.)

Also, I hope you remember my thread when I had the same energy so quit it with the stan talk :ufdup:

Sony bullshytting with PS1/PS2 backwards compatiblity let's be real brehs

U can't even come at me with some stan talk when I was calling them out on this years ago.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony themsleves literally said retro gaming doesn't matter.

There was a thread her showing how much people "played" older games on there xbox compared to newer games to defend what sony was saying. Thread full of stans being like :mjlol::lolbron::heh:

And now those same people are like :jbhmm::patrice::lupe: I might get this ps mini for 100 buck so I can play 20 games with the headliners being wild arms and Ridge racers and FF7 right now:mjlol:

so which is it.:hula:

Not only that Sony blatantly holds out and nickel and dimes there stans. The really do nothing to push the over all culture forward.

But they do make some great 1st party games:ehh:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Obviously because of money making schemes/licensing and probably a little bit of technical issues for some titles e.g.(weird games that don't emulate properly as of yet).
PS2 games obviously run on PS4 as they sell them.

So because they can make more money reseling them in some "new" way.
because they didn't include the 4K drive in it because each drive is $15 and $15x XXXX million PS4's to them is a waste because apparently 4K Bluray sales aren't that big to include it now(According to them, not me.)

Also, I hope you remember my thread when I had the same energy so quit it with the stan talk :ufdup:

Sony bullshytting with PS1/PS2 backwards compatiblity let's be real brehs

U can't even come at me with some stan talk when I was calling them out on this years ago.
Good. So keep that same energy when I have my timberlands on Sony's neck and stop deflecting/defending them when you obviously agree they are wrong for everything I already mentioned.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good. So keep that same energy when I have my timberlands on Sony's neck and stop deflecting/defending them when you obviously agree they are wrong for everything I already mentioned.

So.. rebuy PSN PS2 games on PS4 in order to get the emulation improvements?? I understand remasters and remakes but chargin for emulation is kind of :trash:

Now you funny lookin nikkas can't say I don't be callin out Sony on their shyt. :stopitslime:

Idk why ya'll always saying I'm deflecting/defending them when clearly my post history regarding this exact topic says otherwise. I always assume y'all mix up my excitement for some of their exclusives as "He loves everything Sony."

I got yelled at by @Grand Conde for not liking what I saw of Days Gone but no one sees that for some odd reason.

Also fukk Xbox.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk why ya'll always saying I'm deflecting/defending them when clearly my post history regarding this exact topic says otherwise. I always assume y'all mix up my excitement for some of their exclusives as "He loves everything Sony."

I got yelled at by @Grand Conde for not liking what I saw of Days Gone but no one sees that for some odd reason.

Also fukk Xbox.
You the sony version of me

Also Playstation sucks

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Also fukk Xbox.
I just don't get how you (not you specifically) can be excited about something when that "something" is something Sony should already be offering free of additional charges.