Sony announces the PlayStation Classic (20 games, December 3rd, $99)

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I still got my modded American and Japanese working PS1s in the basement.

plus with all the remastered games they making now... whats the point of this..

wheres destruction derby and twisted metal and nfl gameday

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn they're roasting Sony hard in the comments! LOL

Like I been saying sony just copies what's poppin and sales it and stans eat it up for forever now....

In this case they can't copy whats poppin about classic 8 and 16 bit gaming or even gaming on dreamcast or Saturn.

Playstation 1 had a bunch of games that where revolutionary for there time but age like milk unless remastered or remade. Threre's a reason you don't really see playstation one games being played on twitch or speed runs and things like that.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Who said this crazy shyt? :lmaoooo::brianpumperdead:
Almost every sony stan on this board has done the juelz gif trying to explain how backwards compatibility doesn't really matter anymore.
They've also been adamant with their claims that it would be literally impossible for backwards compatibility to be implemented on the PS4. They've written dissertations on here going into the technical details of what would make it impossible. Meanwhile virgin nerds in their parents garage have been working on making emulators to play these same old games that sony stans claim they don't really care about, yet circle jerk around every port/remaster Sony releases. :mjlol:
Let a Sony stan on here look me dead in the face and try to tell me I'm lying about any of this. :stopitslime:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
nikka ain't nobody on this forum said that people cant backwards compatible PS1 games. Literally NOONE has said that. I play PS1 games on both my PS3 and on my modded OG xbox. And that's not including phone or PC. Furthermore. This ain't even backwards compatibility anyway. This is straight up emulation. On a whole separate device. Noone ever argued that Sony cant build a separate machine for u to play ANY of their games on. The argument was that the PS4's CPU is in many ways weaker than the PS3's CPU and not strong enough to handle the PS3's CPU architecture so it would be very difficult for them to achieve pure backwards compatibility on a PS4 with PS3 games. Because they cant "force" emulate it with that damn tablet CPU that's in the PS4. They would have to physically go in and tamper with every PS3 game and tamper with the coding to get it to run on a PS4. Basically a remaster. Or a streaming service like PS Now.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Almost every sony stan on this board has done the juelz gif trying to explain how backwards compatibility doesn't really matter anymore.
They've also been adamant with their claims that it would be literally impossible for backwards compatibility to be implemented on the PS4. They've written dissertations on here going into the technical details of what would make it impossible. Meanwhile virgin nerds in their parents garage have been working on making emulators to play these same old games that sony stans claim they don't really care about, yet circle jerk around every port/remaster Sony releases. :mjlol:
Let a Sony stan on here look me dead in the face and try to tell me I'm lying about any of this. :stopitslime:
Name one person who said a PS4 cant backwards compatible PS1 games. Name one person who said u cant emulate PS1 games. And name one example of how this counts as backwards compatibility on a ps4 whatsoever. U nikkas is lying.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
nikka ain't nobody on this forum said that people cant backwards compatible PS1 games. Literally NOONE has said that. I play PS1 games on both my PS3 and on my modded OG xbox. And that's not including phone or PC. Furthermore. This ain't even backwards compatibility anyway. This is straight up emulation. On a whole separate device. Noone ever argued that Sony cant build a separate machine for u to play ANY of their games on. The argument was that the PS4's CPU is in many ways weaker than the PS3's CPU and not strong enough to handle the PS3's CPU architecture so it would be very difficult for them to achieve pure backwards compatibility on a PS4 with PS3 games. Because they cant "force" emulate it with that damn tablet CPU that's in the PS4. They would have to physically go in and tamper with every PS3 game and tamper with the coding to get it to run on a PS4. Basically a remaster. Or a streaming service like PS Now.
Get mad all you want but this is straight hilarious to me :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Name one person who said a PS4 cant backwards compatible PS1 games. Name one person who said u cant emulate PS1 games. And name one example of how this counts as backwards compatibility on a ps4 whatsoever. U nikkas is lying.
The only ones lying can be found at PS4 Console – PlayStation 4 Console | PS4™ Features, Games & Videos.
Hit the "help" tab and tell them why you mad. :DAIGOMJLOL::DAIGOCAM:
Ya'll get in your feelings singing :mj:"Revy, do you love me? Are you riding? You said you'd never ever leave" whenever I bring it up, but if you actually listened to what I was saying instead of blindly defending daddy Sony you would see that at the core of it, I'm speaking up for Sony gamers.
Sony has been selling you all a lie. This idea that backwards compatibility cannot, or will not happen on a PS4 for however many reasons you want to stand behind is indefensible and the evidence continues to pile up while you all ignore it.
Until you and the rest of the Sony customer service team on here acknowledges that Sony is on some BS for this I'm going to continue giving Sony the :hhh: and the rest of you the :DAIGOCAM:
Let's be men and keep it 100% alright. You know it. I know it. Sony knows it. The reason you do not have backwards compatibility in any "free of additional charge" form is the $380 million investment in gaikai Sony made to launch PSNOW.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

:mjlol: