Sony announces the PlayStation Classic (20 games, December 3rd, $99)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure, how I feel about this since already got FF7 on PS4. Already got MSG HD Collection on Xbox 360.

I'm just waiting to see the full details and the full game list.

Clearly, money grab cash!:patrice:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@Kamikaze Revy u doing too much right now.

Clearly the nikka is talkin about emulating PS3 games on PS4. You keep misrepresenting(I assume on purpose too) the point and making it seem like he or I said PS4 can't emulate PS1 or PS2 games. I think you're dap fishing by trying to create an argument that no one said. Also, when I said emulation doesn't matter in the big scheme of things right now on PS4 I'm talking about PS3 games or even PS2/PS1 because it hasn't slowed down the sales of PS4. U taking that to mean that someone is saying having emulation is bad or that Sony does no wrong which is completely missing the point.

It's like if I said I worked at Google and u said "This guy claims he was an executive at Google! What else is he lying about!?"

Right now, you're blatantly trying to troll and bait me into saying a lot to quote it, misrepresent a few points and say "LOOK THESE STANS :cape: :laff:" "

I'm not stupid, I know the game very well.

Come on breh please don't stoop to such low levels. :francis:
:mjlol:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Ehh i already have perfect psx emulation on the go. No need for this. Especially when it's not even a dualshock.

Alot of the psx classics aged horribly as well. However this means we only 2 years max away from gamecube/ps2 classic :whew:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Dap fishing, trolling by changing the argument to something slightly different and blowing it up to make the original argument look dumb e.g.
"PS4 can't emulate PS3 because technical reasons"

Troll: "ESPLAIN HOW PS4 CAN'T PLAY PS1 GAMSE!?? U GUYS ARE STANS U BYE TOO MUCH SONY STUFF U STAN! :LAFF: :laff: :mjlol:"

Never said nothing about it can't nor did anyone say emulation is bad but reading comprehension is like the lottery here.

of course this detailed response means I'm actually getting the PS Classic because that's what "too many words" mean.

If they wanna troll I can troll back even crazier :troll:
nikkas flat out lying for the sake of an internet argument. shyt is disgustin.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll pass this BS for real....not for $100 when they should have done on PS4.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Unlocked PS4 consoles can now run copies of PS2 games

After years of work, hackers have finally managed to unlock the PS4 hardware with an exploit that lets the system run homebrew and pirated PS4 software. In a somewhat more surprising discovery, those hackers have also unlocked the ability to run many PS2 games directly on the console, using the same system-level emulation that powers legitimate PlayStation Classics downloads...

...While we're still a long way off from just putting a PS2 disc into a PS4 and getting it to run, this hack shows that such backward compatibility would likely work on standard PS4 hardware if Sony decided to support it. And now that the floodgates have been opened, the hacking community will likely shift to trying to find additional exploits for more recent PS4 firmware—or a more-generalized method that can downgrade a system to an exploitable earlier firmware version. If that happens, Sony's previously tight control over PS4 software distribution could be in serious jeopardy.