Sony announces the PlayStation Classic (20 games, December 3rd, $99)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Breh:dead:Your architecture isn't strong enough to brute force this BS passed me :heh:
Son. Even on PC the emulation for PS3 games are still in a bad state. The architecture is TOO different between the PS4 and PS3's CPU. And the PS4's CPU isnt strong enough to brute force the emulation. Theres alot of ways the PS4's CPU is better than the PS3's. But theres also some ways the PS3's CPU is better. But for the purposes it's better at is useless because all of the things it's better at is offloaded on the GPU these days. U nikkas thinking from a simple standpoint but anyone who knows anything about programming will explain this shyt to u. It's literally hilarious to see grown ass men laugh and make fun of some shyt cause THEY dont understand it and/or are completely wrong about. It's easier for Sony to do a remaster than to brute force PS3 emulation on a PS4. And this thread has nothing to do with ANY of that so I dont understand why I was dragged into it.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I love PlayStation, but Sony really make some of the most clear as day money grab decisions that would literally have you look like, "Sony really thinks I'm buying this? :gucci::deadmanny:".

They literally let Nintendo do the dirty work on emulator sites, and wanna slide in on some, "Ay, let me holla at you about this PS Classic with no power cord or analog sticks for the low... :eyeseeyou:".

This needs to be $50, $60 at the most not $100 .
Pay $60 for an Alibaba PlayStation with Bluetooth and a usb port brehs :scust:

Does this Roku broadcast in 4K or is this upscaled CRT :dwillhuh:

Don't give us the full game list, brehs...
Would it matter :dahell:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Son. Even on PC the emulation for PS3 games are still in a bad state. The architecture is TOO different between the PS4 and PS3's CPU. And the PS4's CPU isnt strong enough to brute force the emulation. Theres alot of ways the PS4's CPU is better than the PS3's. But theres also some ways the PS3's CPU is better. But for the purposes it's better at is useless because all of the things it's better at is offloaded on the GPU these days. U nikkas thinking from a simple standpoint but anyone who knows anything about programming will explain this shyt to u. It's literally hilarious to see grown ass men laugh and make fun of some shyt cause THEY dont understand it and/or are completely wrong about. It's easier for Sony to do a remaster than to brute force PS3 emulation on a PS4. And this thread has nothing to do with ANY of that so I dont understand why I was dragged into it.
So for us morons that don't understand the complex architecture of a PS3, can you please explain to us why PS1 and PS2 games cannot be downloaded onto a PS4 and kept without having to pay again?
Can you please explain to us why we can't insert a PS2 disc into a PS4 and play it like we can do with XBOX and XBOX 360 games on the XB1?
Could you explain why we cannot play 4K UHD Blu Rays in a PS4 while Sony was one of the founders of the format?
Could you please explain why Sony continues to block cross platform play when literally EVERY OTHER platform allows it?

I'm hearing you attempt to explain technical jargon while implying we can't understand any of it due to our ignorance, however, what I NEVER hear ANY of you Sony stans say is Sony is wrong about ANYTHING. You just juggle excuses ranging from:
Backwards compatibility doesn't matter / nobody really uses it
We have too many exclusives to care
We don't use our consoles to watch movies
Sony is winning too much to "help" the competition

All of this is deflection from the simple fact that despite whether or not YOU personally care about these things (which I say you all are lying about not caring but lets put that to the side for a second) it's still BS on Sony's part and they should be called out for it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Kamikaze Revy u doing too much right now.

Clearly the nikka is talkin about emulating PS3 games on PS4. You keep misrepresenting(I assume on purpose too) the point and making it seem like he or I said PS4 can't emulate PS1 or PS2 games. I think you're dap fishing by trying to create an argument that no one said. Also, when I said emulation doesn't matter in the big scheme of things right now on PS4 I'm talking about PS3 games or even PS2/PS1 because it hasn't slowed down the sales of PS4. U taking that to mean that someone is saying having emulation is bad or that Sony does no wrong which is completely missing the point.

It's like if I said I worked at Google and u said "This guy claims he was an executive at Google! What else is he lying about!?"

Right now, you're blatantly trying to troll and bait me into saying a lot to quote it, misrepresent a few points and say "LOOK THESE STANS :cape: :laff:" "

I'm not stupid, I know the game very well.

Come on breh please don't stoop to such low levels. :francis:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So for us morons that don't understand the complex architecture of a PS3, can you please explain to us why PS1 and PS2 games cannot be downloaded onto a PS4 and kept without having to pay again?
Can you please explain to us why we can't insert a PS2 disc into a PS4 and play it like we can do with XBOX and XBOX 360 games on the XB1?
Could you explain why we cannot play 4K UHD Blu Rays in a PS4 while Sony was one of the founders of the format?
Could you please explain why Sony continues to block cross platform play when literally EVERY OTHER platform allows it?

I'm hearing you attempt to explain technical jargon while implying we can't understand any of it due to our ignorance, however, what I NEVER hear ANY of you Sony stans say is Sony is wrong about ANYTHING. You just juggle excuses ranging from:
Backwards compatibility doesn't matter / nobody really uses it
We have too many exclusives to care
We don't use our consoles to watch movies
Sony is winning too much to "help" the competition

All of this is deflection from the simple fact that despite whether or not YOU personally care about these things (which I say you all are lying about not caring but lets put that to the side for a second) it's still BS on Sony's part and they should be called out for it.
:wow:

Summed up perfectly.

:yeshrug:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
It's straight shameful :scust:
If Microsoft pulled this shyt they would be clowning til release but since its Sony, "I'll grab one only for collectors purposes "

full

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall nikkas turn into clowns when yall step into the arcadium I swear.
Dap fishing, trolling by changing the argument to something slightly different and blowing it up to make the original argument look dumb e.g.
"PS4 can't emulate PS3 because technical reasons"

Troll: "ESPLAIN HOW PS4 CAN'T PLAY PS1 GAMSE!?? U GUYS ARE STANS U BYE TOO MUCH SONY STUFF U STAN! :LAFF: :laff: :mjlol:"

Never said nothing about it can't nor did anyone say emulation is bad but reading comprehension is like the lottery here.

of course this detailed response means I'm actually getting the PS Classic because that's what "too many words" mean.

If they wanna troll I can troll back even crazier :troll: