Sony announces the PlayStation Classic (20 games, December 3rd, $99)

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I love PlayStation, but Sony really make some of the most clear as day money grab decisions that would literally have you look like, "Sony really thinks I'm buying this? :gucci::deadmanny:".

They literally let Nintendo do the dirty work on emulator sites, and wanna slide in on some, "Ay, let me holla at you about this PS Classic with no power cord or analog sticks for the low... :eyeseeyou:".

This needs to be $50, $60 at the most not $100 .

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
We are nostalgic, we are not retarded.
:gucci:
No Dualshock...? They expect us to LITERALLY go back to the early 90s and press up, down, left, right for hours.

Went from hyped to “do they seriously believe this cuts it? Or that we’ll buy a Dualshock controller with analog sticks as an upgrade later!?” in about 2 minutes.
:beli:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:laff:I told you dummies this was going to happen. Go ahead and buy this after years of saying backwards compatibility doesn’t matter.:laff:Look at these hypocrites salivating.

But but but but...the PS4 has exclusives, why would I want to play old games.:to:
But but but...Sony really would give us backwards compatibility but see...the way the old consoles work...it would be too complicated...it’s impossible!
:to:

Tell me stans, why would you want to buy this POS now, when you have PSNOW?:jbhmm::banderas:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Pre ordered it when I woke up. Thought about it. Cancelled the pre order. Those early 32 bit games haven’t aged well and most if not all the games are prob ps1 classics you can get on your ps3. Jumping flash was great on that demo disc in 95 but do I really want to play it now? Nah.

Love tekken 3 but I can’t say I’m really clamoring to play it again. Plus not telling me what else is in the box is a bad look