Sony announces the PlayStation Classic (20 games, December 3rd, $99)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
nikkas want retro gaming without being retro. pick a side. goddamn.

I love the retro part of it. I just don’t think Sony went about this in the right way. I’m cool with no dual shock. But I need to know all the games cause the ones they announced aren’t thrilling me at all

Daps
Time to save all those ROMs...
im sure there's plenty of spots for those in the know, but it's funny this is announced shortly after emu paradise shut down. :jbhmm:

I love the retro part of it. I just don’t think Sony went about this in the right way. I’m cool with no dual shock. But I need to know all the games cause the ones they announced aren’t thrilling me at all

:yeshrug: it can't be any worse that what's available on steam.and imo asking for dual shock is like asking for an orignal xbox controller :heh:

it's a hundred bucks. not sure how it could possibly go wrong as a xmas purchase. it's the lil gift you get yourself.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
im sure there's plenty of spots for those in the know, but it's funny this is announced shortly after emu paradise shut down. :jbhmm:

:yeshrug: it can't be any worse that what's available on steam.and imo asking for dual shock is like asking for an orignal xbox controller :heh:

it's a hundred bucks. not sure how it could possibly go wrong as a xmas purchase. it's the lil gift you get yourself.

Yeah I need the list of games. I’ll probably do it but right now I’m on the fence

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
And this may sound stupid but how the fukk do I play it with no adapter?
From the video, looks like you just use a micro USB cable you already have at home to power the PS Classic.

They gonna charge us $100 with no USB cord or a full list of games it comes with this? This whole thing sounds like a half baked idea right now. :mjlol:

* Actually it comes with a USB cable to power it I guess. :ehh:

Last edited: