Sony acquires Bungie for 3.6B

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I think 3.6B is just a little bit over what i think they should`ve paid for them. But years from now we might fukk around and say it was a steal, like with Insomniac. Sony probably picked them because they have an established multiplayer, and probably want them to pump out more because Sony could use some exclusive multiplayer's...it`s kind of an FU to MS to lol.

Watch Phil buy Epic or some shyt now, and secure Fortnite.

I have a feeling this gen is going to be a long, back, and forth one like none before it when it`s said and done.
that won't happen because sony is a major investor in Fornite

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
I'm not pressed for CoD. I'm bored right now with Halo Infinite (release some new shyt PLEASE). Really needed/wanted BF to be byke but that's over apparently. :mjcry:

Regardless, Bungie is responsible for Halo and Destiny. They haven't failed yet.

The new IP they working on better be fire….I can’t fukk with Destiny, that shyts a snooze fest :snoop:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
They will probably use Bungie knowledge of shooters/multiplayer and leverage them for the other studios (firewalk, deviation etc)

Sony first party studios share tech and knowledge all the time, so on that front, having bungie in house definitely shores up a skill set that was not really present before.