winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
For now. After destiny 2? Lol….
Destiny 2: Our Shared Vision > News | Bungie.net
Q. Bungie has future games in development, will they now become PlayStation exclusives?
No. We want the worlds we are creating to extend to anywhere people play games. We will continue to be self-published, creatively independent, and we will continue to drive one, unified Bungie community.
I'm taking them at their word that they will be an independent subsidiary of Sony and self publish their own games. Considering how things ended with Xbox I'd imagine if Sony tried to go back on this they'll have the talent leave and be left with a shell of a company.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's CoD's world, the rest of these shooters just living in it.

Besides, the best quality shooter out right now is Halo. :hubie:

Destiny 2 Witch Queen out 2.222.22

capsule_616x353.jpg

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The new IP they working on better be fire….I can’t fukk with Destiny, that shyts a snooze fest :snoop:

I know you a shooter beast, but you gotta think of the masses. They delivered with their Halos and Destiny so far.

It's like me saying CoD is overrated, may very well be, but the sales are what they are and the masses say otherwise.

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

I'm taking them at their word that they will be an independent subsidiary of Sony and self publish their own games. Considering how things ended with Xbox I'd imagine if Sony tried to go back on this they'll have the talent leave and be left with a shell of a company.

If it plays out like this then the only way this will truly benefit sony is like what the other breh said, having Bungies talent collab with other in house devs and using Destiny to bolster their gamepass competitor.

I think eventually the money will talk and they'll find a way to get some exclusivity going, or maybe have them work on a new IP that isn't Destiny that's exclusive, time will tell tho

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

No platform exclusives :blessed:

I know you a shooter beast, but you gotta think of the masses. They delivered with their Halos and Destiny so far.

It's like me saying CoD, may very well be, but the sales are what they are and the masses say otherwise.

I love Destiny, so whatever money Sony gets off me I happily give them, but this isn't true. They're not at all the same company that made Halo. Most of that staff is at 343 or left.