Sony acquires Bungie for 3.6B

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
scary-movie-shawn-wayans.gif
If and when that happens maybe people will care.

Although they were very immediately clear that bungie will still get there games to “wherever people want to play them”

Im not even sure what y’all stanning right now.

Just 24 hours ago “Multiplayer” “GAAS” were bad words to you clowns.

Now all of a sudden y’all can’t wait for Sony to do what y’all claim to hate about Microsoft.

You dudes are really crazy :wow:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Destiny 2 is pretty cool from the hour or so I played.

Control wise it was pretty damn smooth just like the past Halos.

They’re gonna need multiple ips to replace what COD gave them anyway.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nah, I'm just explaining why the thread panned out how it did, cuz you came in confused why we aren't talking about how this benefits Bungie

I'm saying it's a small subset of people who know enough about the inner workings of Bungie and Destiny in particular to even have an intelligent opinion on that
im not confused at all. but maybe i should just be more blunt :pachaha:this subforum's default mode is dusty, lame ass takes on shyt folks don't even play themselves more times than not

especially anything regarding business

lets not act like folks even want intelligent discussion. :mjlol:like ffs i already alluded to the next bungie IP twice and i guarantee there hasn't even been a haphazard google about which lead jumped to it, why tencent was thought to be the buyer, and what the title of the project even is. that sounds like giving a fukk and we don't do that here

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Love Destiny 2 and looking forward to Witch Queen...certain it'll stay multiplate, can't wait to see what they cook up.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not confused at all. but maybe i should just be more blunt :pachaha:this subforum's default mode is dusty, lame ass takes on shyt folks don't even play themselves more times than not

especially anything regarding business

lets not act like folks even want intelligent discussion. :mjlol:like ffs i already alluded to the next bungie IP twice and i guarantee there hasn't even been a haphazard google about which lead jumped to it, why tencent was thought to be the buyer, and what the title of the project even is. that sounds like giving a fukk and we don't do that here

C'mon, breh. That can't be summed up in a short sentence ending in a smiley. That shyt ain't flying 'round here.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yep, shyt like this is just going to accelerate the move to a full on services industry. And that's not something I'll ever support.

That's a bad analogy because there's no tangible benefits there whereas Sony now gains the lions share of revenue from their [multi-platform] service games. And that's on top of this:

The motivation is she cooks and cleans and services you also community property What's hers is yours.