Sony acquires Bungie for 3.6B

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Bungie's expertise with their other in house dev teams when it comes to other shooters online mechanics.
This is where i agree, I'm just not sure they're worth 3.6b. I don't think bungie is that good of a single entity to be commanding that amount. In fairness, i feel the same about cdpr whom doesn't own any IP. For both of them you paying for employees, not a fan of acquisition based around that when talent comes and go.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
even fukking dragons dogma got a netflix show. talk a walk through a book store and you'll see games attached to all kinds of comics/novels. etc if anything, bungie should vividly remember how MS wasted years throwing the Halo IP back and forth when it could've taken off for real.... if they want to branch out on their own terms good for them

gotcha. im sayin tho

let these motherfukkers get some dedicated servers finally :dead: bring back pod racing SRL. lets get another aloy crossover event or something. i have no idea how gaming turned into this extra shyt

I understand your perspective and emphasis on how this will benefit bungie, but most of us who have only played Destiny at most 3 months don't give a shyt and rightfully so, they are essentially 1 IP right now with 1 on the way that we know nothing about. If you didn't play Destiny in the last couple months you have no perspective on the state of the game and how Sony could help, but you also wouldn't care. :ehh:

And that's why this thread turned out the way it did, that discussion you are looking for is probably on a Destiny message board, but not here. Most of us as non-Destiny players are either confused or delusional (depends on what side of the fence your on) about how this acquisition is worth what it's worth.

Bungie is going to have to make us give a shyt about them again. :yeshrug:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I understand your perspective and emphasis on how this will benefit bungie, but most of us who have only played Destiny at most 3 months don't give a shyt and rightfully so, they are essentially 1 IP right now with 1 on the way that we know nothing about. If you didn't play Destiny in the last couple months you have no perspective on the state of the game and how Sony could help, but you also wouldn't care. :ehh:

And that's why this thread turned out the way it did, that discussion you are looking for is probably on a Destiny message board, but not here. Most of us as non-Destiny players are either confused or delusional (depends on what side of the fence your on) about how this acquisition is worth what it's worth.

Bungie is going to have to make us give a shyt about them again. :yeshrug:
if you dont know or give a shyt then say less :dwillhuh: how does pocket watching lead to an increase in enthusiasm

you describing frustration with the fact you don't care. its okay not to care

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh you all up in this thread mad as fukk!!!
:pachaha:
I have like 3 post in here, none of them saying anything negative.

Yall nikkas weirdos.

You want people to be mad cause y’all still in #shambles.

In reality nobody really care about this. It’s Destiny. You are either a fan or no.:manny:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
if you dont know or give a shyt then say less :dwillhuh: how does pocket watching lead to an increase in enthusiasm

you describing frustration with the fact you don't care. its okay not to care

Nah, I'm just explaining why the thread panned out how it did, cuz you came in confused why we aren't talking about how this benefits Bungie

I'm saying it's a small subset of people who know enough about the inner workings of Bungie and Destiny in particular to even have an intelligent opinion on that

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I have like 3 post in here, none of them saying anything negative.

Yall nikkas weirdos.

You want people to be mad cause y’all still in #shambles.

In reality nobody really care about this. It’s Destiny. You are either a fan or no.:manny:

scary-movie-shawn-wayans.gif

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Neither one of these companies put out games I'm checking for anymore :snooze: