Sony acquires Bungie for 3.6B

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

They paid $3.6 billion for a studio that will control itself and publish its own games but on a positive note it can act as support studio for online gaming activities. If they dropping that kinda money then Bungie should be a PlayStation studio and the only other platform supported should be PC. Forget about ever making another Xbox game.

Chef

All Star
Daps
The funny thing is MS pushed the focus on the books hard for the Halo and it worked pretty good for them if you’re a fan of the lore. It’s not out the realm of possibility for Destiny for it to branch out.

Castlevania was lit, and there’s still a Cyberpunk and Splinter Cell show in the works. shyt, after watching Arcane on Netflix, it got me hyped about League of Legends after not playing it for a few years.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
This is what I said long ago

Microsoft has so much money just sitting there. They actually lose money by not buying stuff.

They don’t even need to make a huge profit for the acquisition to be “successful” in that context.

Kinda what's going on with Apple. No company benefits from having mountains of cash laying around.

I don't play Destiny because I don't like multi-player games but I would love if they made a good single player FPS campaign for it.