Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Bungie deal is the market cap of Sega. Microsoft need hurry up and get the deal done.
It’s definitely happening

These studios now know they can cash out on prices that are worth more than the actual value of the company….and Microsoft got a goblet of cash waiting…and Sega is just the collection of Japanese content they been looking for

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
That's a pipe dream that MS is selling. There is no evidence that says game systems are going goodbye anytime soon.

They can't even keep ps5s on the shelves.

Nah I think the writing is on the wall. I don't like it, but I can easily see a world where gamepass and spartacus are just an app people have built into their smart TVs and laptops. No more playstations or xboxes required.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bungie deal is the market cap of Sega. Microsoft need hurry up and get the deal done.

Microsoft won’t be buying anything until this activision buy-out clears :sas2:

Sony got a free pass to go shopping wherever they want for the next year

shopping-happy-girl.gif

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nah I think the writing is on the wall. I don't like it, but I can easily see a world where gamepass and spartacus are just an app people have built into their smart TVs and laptops. No more playstations or xboxes required.
They will never perform on par unless there is console level hardware in the TV, which negates the purpose. Casuals at best.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
They will never perform on par unless there is console level hardware in the TV, which negates the purpose. Casuals at best.

I think that's coming.

Smart TVs, smartphones and tablets are all progressing faster in the hardware department than a lot of people think.