Sonic Mania (2D, PS4, XB1,PC, Switch, August 15th 2017, 29th for PC)

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty much did all I could with this game. Finished the game with Sonic/Tails/Knuckles all emeralds. Got all gold on Blue Spheres. Probably the best Sonic game to me, its close with Sonic 3/Knuckles. Some slight cons:

-wish they could have it where you can not change the music when you go super, or have it where you can turn Super off. Sonic 3 Complete had this option and after playing it like that I just can't go back.

-some bugs. Multiple times where the music wouldn't play and had the game crash on me. Played on PS4.

-final boss was ok. Only a con when compared to Sonic 3/K

Other than that game was amazing. Incredible soundtrack. Wound up really loving the special stages after I got used to the controls. Hopefully this sells well and we can get a new game that is 100% new content because while I enjoyed the remixed stages the new stages were probably even better.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Beat the game with Sonic and Knuckles, playing thru with Tails now.

Still don't have more than two emeralds with anybody though. Man I suck at these special stages. :francis:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much did all I could with this game. Finished the game with Sonic/Tails/Knuckles all emeralds. Got all gold on Blue Spheres. Probably the best Sonic game to me, its close with Sonic 3/Knuckles. Some slight cons:

-wish they could have it where you can not change the music when you go super, or have it where you can turn Super off. Sonic 3 Complete had this option and after playing it like that I just can't go back.

-some bugs. Multiple times where the music wouldn't play and had the game crash on me. Played on PS4.

-final boss was ok. Only a con when compared to Sonic 3/K

Other than that game was amazing. Incredible soundtrack. Wound up really loving the special stages after I got used to the controls. Hopefully this sells well and we can get a new game that is 100% new content because while I enjoyed the remixed stages the new stages were probably even better.
I was thinking the same about the true final boss

I think sonic 3 and knuckles was more epic cause the music was just awesome. Had a sense of urgency to it

I also wished every stage transitioned into the next like in sonic 3. Without, it feels like they were rushing it lol

It's an amazing game and I put it slightly behind sonic 3 and knuckles. I'm not a fan who will always have s3&k as #1 no matter what....I welcome a new game to take the crown :blessed:

It's a win for all of us :to:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
now its nintendos turn... a true sequel to mario world please... sprites only ! none of this new super mario bros stuff !!! :blessed:
SI_WiiU_SuperMarioMaker_v01.jpg

Burger King

Beefin
Daps
Reppin
your mother
mario world or 3d world ? cuz super mario world does have a sequel and it's better than the original but nikkas aint gonna believe that.....just did a 7 for 7 emerald run with tails :wow:
mario world as in snes mario world... yes it does have a sequel in yoshis island but personally i dont count that as its not really a mario game as such

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
mario world as in snes mario world... yes it does have a sequel in yoshis island but personally i dont count that as its not really a mario game as such
I agree. Even on the SNES Classic, they advertise it as just "Yoshi's Island" without mentioning that it's SMW2.

I do think its the better game of the 2 but Baby Mario's cry holds it back. Not even joking either

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Was on a lil hiatus but came back :blessed:

Went through Lava Reef and Metallic Madness :wow:

Titanic Monarch

giphy.gif

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I agree. Even on the SNES Classic, they advertise it as just "Yoshi's Island" without mentioning that it's SMW2.

I do think its the better game of the 2 but Baby Mario's cry holds it back. Not even joking either
idgaf what they advertise it as.....on the damn OG game box it says SMW2..:beli: its basically majora's mask before majoras mask