Sonic Mania (2D, PS4, XB1,PC, Switch, August 15th 2017, 29th for PC)

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: will pick this up if it ever gets a physical copy.... Sad part is this game was pretty much fan made and its better then anything the Elite Sega sonic team has put out in years

I'm pretty sure it's a small dl, mine was done in less than 5 mins what's the point of a cartridge for this title? If it was Zelda or Mario kart something that is 13gb of of course but this....

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Is there a way to unlock the mean bean machine game without getting 20 silver medals?

I loved that game as a kid but I suck at these challenges, only managed to finish 2 so far :francis:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is there a way to unlock the mean bean machine game without getting 20 silver medals?

I loved that game as a kid but I suck at these challenges, only managed to finish 2 so far :francis:

Damn 20? I'll eventually get them I went on a roll and got like 6 in a row because I used to do the stages on one of the other sonics all the time.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Finished my Knuckles run without using any continues but I was only able to snag 5 emeralds. Gonna have to go back and get the other 2.
I have 25/32 medals now. I only have a handful of golds though. Maybe 5 or so. Some of those levels, I didn't even try to get the perfect cause they are ridiculous. I want that sound test

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Its crazy how dedicated Sonic fans are
This dude LakeFeperd has his own fangame trilogy thats cool

Whi knew Sega would be reaching ouy to Western gamers to step their game up?

The one thing i hate about Sonic games is the badniks...theyre not challenging

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Am i the only one who only played old Sonic with game genie because i sucked?

Id go Hyper with no ring limits

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
You get stage select once you beat it, no need to run through all the characters
nikka my point is i WANNA beat it wit hall the characters i beat the game so i know u get stage select after...that wasnt my point :francis: my point was when u get the clear save file u cant pick any character u want if u use that save file it's always gonna be sonic (or whoever u beat the game with) :hhh:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I like how Flying Battery's placement as the 4th zone right after Studiopolis is a slight nod to its scrapped original placement after Carnival Night Zone.

In Sonic 3 it was supposed to been Carnival Night, then Sonic hops on the Flying Battery then falls to Ice Cap. But the level got moved to Sonic & Knuckles after Mushroom Hill.

In personal news

I fukkin suck at the UFO stages. :mjcry:

I beat the game as Knuckles and Sonic but only got 4 Emeralds as Knuckles and two as Sonic.

Playing as Tails right now and I still ain't getting shyt

I'm still kinda pissed that Ice Cap ain t in this. That snowboard section in Sonic Mania graphics would be godly.

But yeah, the original Sonic 3 version, Flying Battery takes place right after Carnival Night. That's why the 2player version in Sonic 3 is Chrome Gadget.

Would be nice to see Chrome Gadget come to life once again. :mjcry:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

smh ! i aint made sonic mania looks like this but if it looked like sonic 2 HD...:wow:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
now its nintendos turn... a true sequel to mario world please... sprites only ! none of this new super mario bros stuff !!! :blessed:
Yep, this is what I want

I don't mind NSMB but they seem fairly lazy and uninspired. None of them have come close to topping SMB3, SMW or Yoshi's Island.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
now its nintendos turn... a true sequel to mario world please... sprites only ! none of this new super mario bros stuff !!! :blessed:
mario world or 3d world ? cuz super mario world does have a sequel and it's better than the original but nikkas aint gonna believe that.....just did a 7 for 7 emerald run with tails :wow: