Sonic Mania (2D, PS4, XB1,PC, Switch, August 15th 2017, 29th for PC)

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Music is :banderas:

what the hell do you do against robotnnik when the mini-game comes up at the end of Chemical Plant Zone Act 2? I was putting the like colors together but out of nowhere my entire shyt collapse and got a game over.

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

what the hell do you do against robotnnik when the mini-game comes up at the end of Chemical Plant Zone Act 2? I was putting the like colors together but out of nowhere my entire shyt collapse and got a game over.
Might want to spoiler tag that as it's a cool easter egg for longtime fans

You have to match up the colors. 4 of the same will get them to pop. You can match them vertically, horizontally, I'm a l shape or in a t shape, but not diagonally. You don't have to be great at it, just need the basics cause the battle is intentionally easy.

Last edited:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

You have to match up the colors. 4 of the same will get them to pop. You can match them vertically, horizontally, I'm a l shape or in a t shape, but not diagonally. You don't have to be great at it, just need the basics cause the battle is intentionally easy.

:salute:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I like how Flying Battery's placement as the 4th zone right after Studiopolis is a slight nod to its scrapped original placement after Carnival Night Zone.

In Sonic 3 it was supposed to been Carnival Night, then Sonic hops on the Flying Battery then falls to Ice Cap. But the level got moved to Sonic & Knuckles after Mushroom Hill.

In personal news

I fukkin suck at the UFO stages. :mjcry:

I beat the game as Knuckles and Sonic but only got 4 Emeralds as Knuckles and two as Sonic.

Playing as Tails right now and I still ain't getting shyt

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Dr robotniks mean Bean machine. :banderas:

I played that and sonic spinball more than sonic 1 and 2. With the knuckles cartridge and I played the fukk outta those games.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just beat the game last night...the game is :banderas:

Got all the chaos emeralds by the end of lava reef and 21 gold coins from the bonus stages :wow: would've got more silver coins too if i hadn't been trying to max it out with the perfects everytime

My childhood sonic war vet reflexes kicked back in like woah :wow:

Yall niccas scruuubs...game was defualt easy mode for my skillset :wow:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
How many acts are there?

I forgot how much I loved Sonic as a kid :mjcry: it was straight Genesis gang never had a SNES. They need to re release the original trilogy next.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many acts are there?

I forgot how much I loved Sonic as a kid :mjcry: it was straight Genesis gang never had a SNES. They need to re release the original trilogy next.
24 acts...12 stages iirc

also...with the special stages...DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT let the ufo out of your sight. make sure you collect as many rings as you can along the way but leave a box of rings alone so you can get it for the 2nd lap cos you'll most likely need it...if you can maintain 30 rings by the end of the first lap getting the emerald is damn near garaunteed

do not break your neck to get blue spheres but if you want to make short work of it...try to get to mach 1 or near it by the end o your first lap...mach 1 sonic can chase down the ufo...you get mach 2 it should be a wrap...

btw

:bow: to this ost

still nothing on

or

or

that intro :wow:

Last edited:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Got the 7 emeralds :blessed: Last stage was surprisingly easy, almost did it in one lap...

Edit: Super Sonic is dope af :gladbron: Is it possible to do a fresh run with the 7 emeralds in tact?

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Got the 7 emeralds :blessed: Last stage was surprisingly easy, almost did it in one lap...

Edit: Super Sonic is dope af :gladbron: Is it possible to do a fresh run with the 7 emeralds in tact?
Once you finish the game, you can start over again from any level you want, emeralds and all.

And yes, Special Stage 7 is one of the easiest

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:ehh: will pick this up if it ever gets a physical copy.... Sad part is this game was pretty much fan made and its better then anything the Elite Sega sonic team has put out in years

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I got all the emeralds :blessed:

Sonic failed me:francis:

Knuckles failed me:mjgrin:

But my boy Tails, Miles muthafukkin Prower :banderas:

(But on the real, the breh that said just concentrate on the rings rather than the blue spheres, that advice worked :wow:)

Got the last one in Metallic Madness

This is my first Sonic game I've ever collected all seven :mjcry:

Tails, we about to fukk some shyt up :steviej: