Sonic Mania (2D, PS4, XB1,PC, Switch, August 15th 2017, 29th for PC)

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Anybody find the full theme that plays when the Hard Boiled Heavies first appear on Angel Island? It's not their boss theme, that's different. It's the one that plays during the first cut scene and the during the cut scene that plays after you finish Green Hill Zone
That shyt is :stylin:but I don't see it on the official track listing.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
There's at least 2 cause I'm not sure if they have character specific endings, but the true ending with Sonic really isn't all that different from the one where you beat the game without the chaos emeralds.

The ending is basically linking to Sonic Forces and how Classic Sonic gets to the modern era Sonic.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Titanic Monarch level is :trash:

Those rotating orbs and bumpers giving me headache, fukk this shyt :hhh:

That's where playing a shyt ton of Sonic 3 & Knuckles, where those orbs were in the bonus stages, as a kid comes in handy. I'm a gawd on those orbs.

How do you unlock secrets?I thought when i beat the game i would have unlocked something but nope.

You unlock secrets through beating blue sphere stages. You don't need to get perfects, you just need to beat the stages.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:wow: got 99 lives...too much bs on that last level had to do a new save file...if i dont beat this shyt now then idk

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I HAD A $20 CREDIT ON MY PSN ACCOUNT AMD SPENT IT ON A SHARK CARD :mjcry:

And I'm broke as shyt :mjgrin:

I been waiting since the Saturn days for this kinda sonic game :damn: