Sonic Frontiers (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (November 8, 2022)

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Is this game worth copping for 40 y'all? Was bout to get off the PS store

If you generally like Sonic games, absolutely.

For those of you who had this since Day one, whats the replayability like? I'm also on the fence.

Honestly, I haven't replayed it since I beat the game, but it's only because I have a big backlog.

Game itself is pretty replayable and they just came out with some DLC that I'm planning to get to eventually. Plus there's some more DLC coming out later.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Played a lil last night

Enjoying what I played and the platforming was surprisingly challenging.

Only negative I have so far is Knuckle is the worst out of all of the characters. His gliding and punch combo has some weird startup animation and he doesn't feel as good as he used to play in the adventure games.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Played a lil last night

Only negative I have so far is Knuckle is the worst out of all of the characters. His gliding and punch combo has some weird startup animation and he doesn't feel as good as he used to play in the adventure games.
I had to cheat using his infinite jump to get around some of those platforming segments:picard:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Played a lil last night

You're not lying about Knuckles' controls :beli: I'm trying to beat Ghost and shyt is pissing me off

I appreciate the challenge but it's just too hard to glide accurately, especially when you're on a timer.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How am I supposed to climb past these lasers?! :why:

I admit I complained about Frontiers being easy, but cotdamn, devs took that shyt to heart like "Too easy? Aight we got you :mjgrin:"

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps

I admit I complained about Frontiers being easy, but cotdamn, devs took that shyt to heart like "Too easy? Aight we got you :mjgrin:"

Are you talmbout the part with knuckles with the little balls falling down? Because that section isn't mandatory to complete his mission.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps

I enjoy a good challenge and all but regular enemies having more health than all the bosses combined is a pretty trash way to go about increasing the difficulty :beli:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps

Damn, I didn't know that Sonic Team took it back to Unleashed and gave people an challenge.