Sonic Frontiers (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (November 8, 2022)

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I know if I buy this now Ima play for a a lil bit then not touch it and its finna end up on psn+ for free

nervous-sports.gif

This 60% discount for this weekend only gotta be an hail mary right?
RIGHT :damn:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I know if I buy this now Ima play for a a lil bit then not touch it and its finna end up on psn+ for free

nervous-sports.gif

This 60% discount for this weekend only gotta be an hail mary right?
RIGHT :damn:
Lol. Thanks for letting me know about this. I didn't want to buy it until it was 30 or less and now it's just for 24, which is perfect. Only until the 16th too, just like you said, weekend only sale. Consider it copped.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Lol. Thanks for letting me know about this. I didn't want to buy it until it was 30 or less and now it's just for 24, which is perfect. Only until the 16th too, just like you said, weekend only sale. Consider it copped.
Man if it wasn’t for Spider-Man I would’ve copped
But today is finna be trying for me like crazy 🥴

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Fukk that final challenge. All three bosses with no ring refills is just insane. One of the very few times I've had to put a game on easy (so I wouldn't have to do a perfect parry), but there was just no other way I was winning that (and even then it was still hard). Just need to beat the final boss.

You can definitely tell the devs were angry when they made this DLC. They must have read the initial reviews like "Oh, people complaining the game is too easy? We got something for you then :mad:".