Sonic Frontiers (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (November 8, 2022)

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'm over here thinking this is a kid game with some silly story then the genocide nuke backstory happens like wtf :wtf:
Uhhh, I aint reach that far, lol

Just got to the 3rd island. I got more into the game on the 2nd island. the boss fights for each island have been pretty fun. Music, as usual, is on point

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The game was okay
I did find the memory tokens annoying as i farm them fishing as I couldn't find many when exploring.
The ninja enemies were my favorite to fight against.
Will look forward to the knuckles dlc

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I still spin the block to this on the arcade mode from time to time. Haven't done that with a sonic game since the rush games.

Might cop the steam version for a full second playthrough when the story dlc drop a lot of cool mods out for this game.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Whats the verdict on this?
It's aight, one of the few good 3D Sonic games. It has it's low points due to the open areas being kinda barren but the gameplay loop is solid and Sonic is fun to control. The boss fights are lit. I'd wait for the price to drop a lil unless you really want to play it tho.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
It's aight, one of the few good 3D Sonic games. It has it's low points due to the open areas being kinda barren but the gameplay loop is solid and Sonic is fun to control. The boss fights are lit. I'd wait for the price to drop a lil unless you really want to play it tho.
It's already dropped to 40 at best buy and 35 at Walmart

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I hope it's an actual sequel and not just a completely different game. Sonic Team stay doing that where they just make a bunch of different games abandoning something that was great. Sonic Adventure 2 was great but it was different from SA1.

Cause those games didn’t sell well.