Sonic Frontiers (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (November 8, 2022)

Daps
Reppin
Old School Players to New School Fools
I went from Elden Ring to this..
My gosh, to start it felt unfinished but if you sort out the camera angle and just give it a few hours.. wow its fantastic and could have been a classic with a bit more tlc.

The best part of this game is that it's taken elements from Segas best 2 games ever. Shenmue and Nights Into Dreams and somehow embedded them into the Sonic eco system.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Im on the "shut down 6 towers" mission after Chaos Island, and damn is it annoying :snoop:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Made it to the 3rd Island.

Story is definitely picking up, it's basically a follow-up to Sonic Adventure. That Wyvern boss can kiss my ass though, had to start all the way over because I got caught offguard by a random QTE at the end. :stopitslime:

Also, Sonic isn't looking too good at the moment :huhldup:
Yup, and I also didn't realize that the parry function is way easier than the game makes it seem. I was sitting there trying to get it precise and fukcing up constantly, then come to find out all I had to do was just hold the buttons as soon as his attack animation starts :snoop: I almost want to do the fight over again but doing parry the right way :heh:

And yeah, that QTE is so annoying cuz it was like the first one in quite a while, so I immediately forgot the way the mechanic worked and fukked it up. Had to start that whole shyt over.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Going for 42 on PSN. I might scoop this up physically for this price tho. Tho I also wonder if just waiting a little longer for a deeper price cut digitally is the move.

Yeah, imma just wait until early next year, get it for like 20. Won’t have time for it this month anyway

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, imma just wait until early next year, get it for like 20. Won’t have time for it this month anyway
This

Fortunately for me there’s better games dropping within the next few weeks, by the time I’ll feel like playing this the game will definitely be going on sale for 20$.

Gotta love having a backlog and a wide variety games :banderas:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Fi08jahVUAINxDJ