Sonic Frontiers (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (November 8, 2022)

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I gotta say this is BY FAR the best Storyline I've ever seen in a Sonic game.

Like damn this might be the first time besides Sonic Boom where I can actually see Sonic and Amy having an actual relationship and shyt. Every other game she's a weirdo stalker

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Like damn this might be the first time besides Sonic Boom where I can actually see Sonic and Amy having an actual relationship and shyt. Every other game she's a weirdo stalker

Sonic finally cracking non-human buns? :ohhh:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps

IIRC, Sonic Team start building a relationship around them two since Unleashed, but that was optional and continued from there

Sonic finally cracking non-human buns? :ohhh:
You're telling me Rule #34 manifest that into existence :gucci:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Made it to the 3rd Island.

Story is definitely picking up, it's basically a follow-up to Sonic Adventure. That Wyvern boss can kiss my ass though, had to start all the way over because I got caught offguard by a random QTE at the end. :stopitslime:

Also, Sonic isn't looking too good at the moment :huhldup:

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Still on the 3rd island -

So the Ancients were about to get wiped out by something, so they uploaded their minds into the Koco things? :patrice:

Still not completely sure but the story seems to be headed that way. Still not sure exactly what the connection is with the Chaos Emeralds or the Chao though. Maybe the emeralds were the power source.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Still on the 3rd island -

So the Ancients were about to get wiped out by something, so they uploaded their minds into the Koco things? :patrice:

Still not completely sure but the story seems to be headed that way. Still not sure exactly what the connection is with the Chaos Emeralds or the Chao though. Maybe the emeralds were the power source.

Did you get any of the Eggman memos from the big fishing levels. Because those expound on that and the overall lore of the series.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Did you get any of the Eggman memos from the big fishing levels. Because those expound on that and the overall lore of the series.

Honestly I haven't even seen Big yet, the map never showed where he was that I saw. :yeshrug:

I noticed a fishing spot once but that's about it. But if it's story relevant maybe I'll try to find him :beli:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Honestly I haven't even seen Big yet, the map never showed where he was that I saw. :yeshrug:

I noticed a fishing spot once but that's about it. But if it's story relevant maybe I'll try to find him :beli:

Yeah the fishing missions are easy to miss I had to go out out way to find them on Ares island.

It's not mandatory but it does put things in perspective that the game never spells out to you and it goes deep with the overall Sonic lore:mjlol:. I was shocked at some of the things that were referenced in it it should be on YouTube it you don't feel like looking for the fishing missions.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I love Sonic. Should I cop now or do y’all think there’ll be a better sale Black Friday?

I also wanted to know if there are new levels or is it just open world with old levels?

I’m still surprised they haven’t made Sonic Adventure 3.

Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 is GOAT

:ahh::ahh: