Sonic 30th celebration! 9am PT 12 ET on 5/27

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sad this franchise didn’t produce more great games but for what it’s worth I’ll check this out:francis:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
If these guys at Sonic Team had some people with their ears to the block, they'd know the streets been asking for a new Sonic Adventure game.

That'd be interesting, but I really want a 3d game solely focused on "fast" Sonic. Every 3D game has had other characters or gameplay options other than traditional Sonic.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
That'd be interesting, but I really want a 3d game solely focused on "fast" Sonic. Every 3D game has had other characters or gameplay options other than traditional Sonic.

They don't do that because they know people would say the game lacks substance if it was just going fast for 30+ hours. Platforming and minigames to round the shyt out paces the game better and makes you further enjoy those moments. It's called game design.

Now what they SHOULD do is do what Sonic Adventure 1 did where you can just pick a character so if you wanna just run fast then you just pick Sonic and trade the shyt in or whatever after you beat his story, but have other stories for us fans and gamers who understand that's not all what Sonic is.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Basically we gonna get

Sonic collection
Sonic Colors remaster(Which is crazy cause i been preaching about this game for years now. Best modern sonic game easily.)
Sonic 2 movie trailer

A "Sonic Maker" would be dope as fukk though.

If these guys at Sonic Team had some people with their ears to the block, they'd know the streets been asking for a new Sonic Adventure game.

No we don't. We want a pure sonic game. shyt give me Sonic Colors 2 lol.

I honestly hope we never play as any of those spinoff characters again. Just Sonic. I don't even want to play as tails or knuckles.

People gotta realize Sonic at it's best is when the level design is built around sonics kit. When u build levels for characters like knuckles amy and eggman it's just a stop gap thats unwanted in a sonic game. Sonic unleashed is the perfect example of this. Daytime sonic=amazing game. Werewolf sonic=What the fukk is this shyt?

Stop trying to make Sonic something that it's not and just go all in on what Sonic does great (Which sonic colors is the end result)

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sonic and Knuckles really was the peak of the franchise. I remember they came out with the cartridge adapter...the entire idea of Knuckles was on some next level shyt.

Every character they’ve introduced after has been lame af.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sonic Collection including Sonic 3 & Knuckles with new music by Sonic Mania composer Tee Lopes replacing the MJ tracks

Sonic 2 movie teaser trailer

Sonic fandom shyt that will likely be cringe

Sonic Colors remastered announcement

A teaser for the next big Sonic game for late 2022.

There's also supposed to be a Sonic Netflix show coming out next year, probably something on that.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

The streets need that Adventure 2 Remake with improved graphics and cameras. FLAC audio for the godly soundtrack too :lawd: