Sonic 30th celebration! 9am PT 12 ET on 5/27

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Was there anything besides sonic colors ultimate? I wasn't able to see much

Sonic Origins (compilation of the 2d Sonic games)
Super Sonic in Sonic Forces
New Net-Gen Sonic game next year (but they didn't really show much of it)
Sonic Netflix show next year named Sonic Prime

I'm most interested in the Netflix show to be honest. Done by the same people who did Big Hero 6 and Ben 10 so it'll probably be decent. :ehh:

Was hoping they would show more from the next 3D game, but I guess we'll have to wait.

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
a weird realistic sonic olympics game and a compilation for next year of 1-4 and sonic cd
Some mobile junk and cartoon announcement

and a tease of a new 3d sonic game
They teased that the next big sonic game coming out in 2022. No title or nothing.

I think they might as well delay that shyt to 2024, they need to take their time with it. :unimpressed:

So I was right for not believing that reddit leak yesterday :dead: thanks brehs

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Better not be some half assed Generations bullshyt like Forces was.

Nothing was funnier than when Sega dropped that Forces trailer on some "We gonna kill em with this:jawalrus:" with the Classic Sonic reveal only for everybody to be ":dahell: Classic Sonic????"

Sonic Team shoulda thrown Iizuka in the bushes years ago. After all his new ideas flopped he just depends on nostalgia. Even made Taxman's team do mostly remake levels in Mania when it was supposed to be all original shyt.

Last edited:
Daps
The last sonic game I think I've played was probably the Sonic Heroes and Generations demo. Looks like Sega is just happy with these mediocre games and pushing their mascot down as many avenues as possible. ANOTHER Sonic 1,2,3,Knuckles collection!? Sonic Fighter!? Wake me up when they decide to be serious for once.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

150px-Chrischan_sonichu_medal.jpg