Playstation State of Play returns tomorrow! | September 24, 2024 at 3pm PT / 6pm ET (30+ Minutes Long)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
IMG-8346.gif

:mjlol:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
We both know you coppin day one though :mjgrin:

Ghost of Tsushima is boring and I dropped it after about a week.

It's free on psn, so I ended up redownloading. It's a very slow game with repetitive missions, so I'm just taking my time. It's not bad. I'd rate it an 8.

GOT 2 REALLY needs better missions. That's the only thing keeping it from being a 9.5+ in my eyes.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ghost of Tsushima is boring and I dropped it after about a week.

It's free on psn, so I ended up redownloading. It's a very slow game with repetitive missions, so I'm just taking my time. It's not bad. I'd rate it an 8.

GOT 2 REALLY needs better missions. That's the only thing keeping it from being a 9.5+ in my eyes.
cool. that's fine.

you're an outlier though. :yeshrug:

Veteran
Daps
cool. that's fine.

you're an outlier though. :yeshrug:

I'm not wrong though am I? All the missions have the same lay out. Go hear, find clues, follow footsteps, kill enemies. Repeat. I'm playing it again at a much slower pace, Red Dead Redemption 2 style and it's much better. Still that mission layout needs to change.

Ghost of Yotei needs to fix that to make it a perfect game.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm not wrong though am I? All the missions have the same lay out. Go hear, find clues, follow footsteps, kill enemies. Repeat. I'm playing it again at a much slower pace, Red Dead Redemption 2 style and it's much better. Still that mission layout needs to change.

Ghost of Yotei needs to fix that to make it a perfect game.

Most open world games suffer from the same shyt, but many can't pull a great game off of it. GoT managed to do it for the majority.

GoY doesn't need to be perfect either. Just be good and entertaining like the first.

Veteran
Daps
Most open world games suffer from the same shyt, but many can't pull a great game off of it. GoT managed to do it for the majority.

GoY doesn't need to be perfect either. Just be good and entertaining like the first.

Just because most open world games suffer from it, don't make it a good excuse. Witcher 3, Cyberpunk 2077 didn't have repetitive missions. Hell, even old ass Oblivion and Skyrim had great side missions.

I'm spoiled, I will always critique open world games for having bloated repetitive meaningless side missions. I did the same thing with Horizon Zero Dawn and Horizon Forbidden West and I could barely finish those.