Something is wrong: Where do black people come from?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
here's what I wrote earlier...

I decided to look up the groups like Luo, sure enough, they're from Meroe. All migrated down from South Sudan/Nubia. They are the Nilo people. It says they reached all the way to east DRC, Uganda, Tanzania, Central Republic, Great Lakes. They speak swahili or nilo languages.
The people that are in CAR and the Great Lakes appear to be the Sara People. As well as a cpl more groups. They would then meet up with the Sao people. This could be why the Sao left east, (and west) and why they declined.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Bantu_Expansion.gif

http://www.humanjourney.us/gunsGerms4.html
number 9 conincides with the Sao. :banderas: check the date :banderas:

I'm guessing Nok is number 1 or 2?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Yall nikkaz Ethiopians, yall my distant brothers mane. That's why I love my Black people so much. :wow:

:to: my brehs...I knew 'common sense' would reign supreme. Great work still Tommy Knocks very much appreciated.

Yo yall should have seen when I was on another board trolling the fukk outta some europeans...I go in there and I'm like

(Huey Freeman voice)

"Black people have had written language since 3,000BC while Germanic and Scandinavian people couldn't read or write until 1AD, 3,000 years later. Oh and also africa had civilization 2,500 years before europe"

These nikkas scrambled for links and couldn't find any :bryan: The north europeans didn't know how to read or write until the Romans taught them (1AD), and Greece was europes first civilization (300BC) with the help of semite neighboring countries who obtained their knowledge from the egyptians. Egypt and Nubia had already been rolling since 3,000BC

They was soooooo maaaaad :rofl:

Eventually they were like :bryantshrug: "whatever, it's not that big of a deal anyways"

:rosslol1:

:lolbron:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:to: my brehs...I knew 'common sense' would reign supreme. Great work still Tommy Knocks very much appreciated.

:lolbron:
:salute:

Still working on a hypothesis, there's still some gaps to fill, but I'll have an outline graph and such set up later.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I think we were off. We don't come from Sudan (at least not modern humans). I don't think humans can be localized to any one place in Africa but most early forms of hominids were most likely from somewhere in Central Africa to East Africa and then all over the continent. Then you had all the different migrations throughout that timeline to account for as well.

Humans have lived in what is now Niger from the earliest times. 2 to 3.5 million-year-old Australopithecus bahrelghazali remains have been found in neighboring Chad.

Archeologists in Niger have much work to do, with little known of the prehistory of the societies that inhabited the south, the home of the vast majority of modern Nigeriens.[1] The deserts and the mountains of the north, though, have garnered attention for the ancient abandoned cities and pre-historic rock carvings found in the Aïr Mountains and the Ténéré desert.

Considerable evidence indicates that about 60,000 years ago, humans inhabited what has since become the desolateSahara Desert of northern Niger. Later, on what was then huge fertile grasslands, from at least 7,000 BCE there was pastoralism, herding of sheep and goats, large settlements and pottery. Cattle were introduced to the Central Sahara (Ahaggar) from 4,000 to 3,500 BCE. Remarkable rock paintings, many found in the Aïr Mountains, dated 3,500 to 2,500 BCE, portray vegetation and animal presence rather different from modern expectations.[2]

One recent find suggests what is now the Sahara of northeast Niger was home to a succession of Holocene era societies. One Saharan site illustrated how sedentary hunter-fisher-gatherers lived at the edge of shallow lakes around 7700–6200 BCE, but disappeared during a period of extreme drought that may have lasted for a millennium over 6200–5200 BCE. Several former northern villages and archaeological sites date from the Green Sahara period of 7500-7000 to 3500-3000BCE.[3] When the climate returned to savanna grasslands—wetter than today's climate—and lakes reappeared in what is the modern Ténére desert, a population practicing hunting, fishing, and cattle husbandry. This last population survived until almost historical times, from 5200–2500 BCE, when the current arid period began.[4]

As the Sahara dried after 2000 BCE, the north of Niger became the desert it is today, with settlements and trade routes clinging to the Air in the north, the Kaouar and shore of Lake Chad in the west, and (apart for a scattering of oases) most people living along what is now the southern border with Nigeria and the southwest of the country.

That hominid Australopithecus bahrelghazali is older than Lucy :mindblown: The Hominini divergence happened 7 million years ago meaning we just had older versions of humans chilling around the world gaining consciousness and taking baby steps to civilization :russ:

Archaeological studies have found that early human settlers had arrived in West Africa around 12,000 BCE. Microlithic stone industries have been found primarily in the region of the Savannah where pastoral tribes existed using chiseled stone blades and spears. The tribesmen of Guinea and the forested regions of the coast were without microliths for thousands of years, but prospered using bone tools and other means. In the fifth millennium, as the ancestors of modern West Africans began entering the area, the development of sedentary farming began to take place in West Africa, with evidences of domesticated cattle having been found for this period, along with limited cereal crops. Around 3000 BCE, a major change began to take place in West, with the invention of harpoons and fish-hooks.

Archaeological research, pioneered by Thurstan Shaw and Steve Daniels,[1] has shown that people were already living in south-western Nigeria (specifically Iwo-Eleru) as early as 11,000 BC[2] and perhaps earlier at Ugwuelle-Uturu (Okigwe) in south-eastern Nigeria, where microliths were used.[3] Smelting furnaces at Taruga dating from the 4th century BC provide the oldest evidence of metalworking in archaeology.

The earliest known example of a fossil human skeleton found anywhere in West Africa, which is 13,000 years old, was found at Iwo-Eleru in western Nigeria and attests to the antiquity of habitation in the region.[4]

Microlithic and ceramic industries were also developed by savanna pastoralists from at least the 4th millennium BC and were continued by subsequent agricultural communities. In the south, hunting and gathering gave way to subsistence farming around the same time, relying more on the indigenous yam and oil palm than on the cereals important in the North.

The stone axe heads, imported in great quantities from the north and used in opening the forest for agricultural development, were venerated by the Yoruba descendants of neolithicpioneers as "thunderbolts" hurled to earth by the gods.[4]

We were just farming and shyt while our East African brehs were building their pyramids and shyt. We did have a better grasp of metalworking though :manny:

As for pygmys and bantus:

The researchers identified an ancestral and autochthonous lineage of mtDNA shared by Pygmies and Bantus, suggesting that both populations were originally one, and that they started to diverge from common ancestors around 70,000 years ago. After a period of isolation, during which current phenotype differences between Pygmies and Bantu farmers accumulated, Pygmy women started marrying male Bantu farmers (but not the opposite). This trend started around 40,000 years ago, and continued until several thousand years ago. Subsequently, the Pygmy gene pool was not enriched by external gene influxes. The Bantu farmers’ gene pool, on the contrary, was enriched during the so-called “Bantu expansions,” an event corresponding to technological, demographic, and linguistic advances in the late Stone Age. “Generally speaking, variability in mtDNA among Pygmies was found to be much weaker than among Bantus, indicating that the maternal gene pool among modern Pygmies comes from a small number of common ancestors,” explains Lluis Quintana-Murci,

http://www2.cnrs.fr/en/1164.html

So current day pygmy people and West Africans were the same group were the same before 4000 BC :pachaha:

The earliest inhabitants of Cameroon were probably the Baka (Pygmies).
Current scholarly understanding places the ancestral proto-Bantu homeland near the southwestern modern boundary of Nigeria and Cameroon ca. 4,000 years ago (2000 B.C.),

Based on wide comparisons including non-Bantu languages, Greenberg argued that Proto-Bantu, the hypothetical ancestor of the Bantu languages, had strong ancestral affinities with a group of languages spoken in Southeastern Nigeria. He proposed that Bantu languages had spread east and south from there, to secondary centers of further dispersion, over hundreds of years.

It is unclear exactly when the spread of Bantu-speakers began from their core area as hypothesized ca. 5,000 years ago. By 3,500 years ago (1500 B.C.) in the west, Bantu-speaking communities had reached the great Central African rain forest, and by 2,500 years ago (500 B.C.) pioneering groups had emerged into the savannahs to the south, in what are now the Democratic Republic of Congo, Angolaand Zambia. Another stream of migration, moving east, by 3,000 years ago (1000 B.C.) was creating a major new population center near the Great Lakes of East Africa, where a rich environment supported a dense population. Movements by small groups to the southeast from the Great Lakes region were more rapid, with initial settlements widely dispersed near the coast and near rivers, due to comparatively harsh farming conditions in areas farther from water. Pioneering groups had reached modern KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa by A.D. 300 along the coast, and the modern Northern Province (encompassed within the former province of the Transvaal) by A.D. 500.[15]

Last edited: