Something is wrong: Where do black people come from?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Checking it out now.

I just found this.
Pharaoh Pepi II - 2278BC
A glimpse of the personality of the pharaoh while he was still a child can be found in a letter he wrote to Harkhuf, a governor of Aswan and the head of one of the expeditions he sent into Nubia. Sent to trade and collect ivory, ebony, and other precious items, he captured a pygmy.

Everyone in the region talk about pygmies in the south, but no one is talking about the taller bantus.

Libyans, Greeks, Egyptians, Ethiopians, all of them record pygmies in the forest, but no one talks about west africans. strange.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Checking it out now.

I just found this.
Pharaoh Pepi II - 2278BC

Everyone in the region talk about pygmies in the south, but no one is talking about the taller bantus.

Libyans, Greeks, Egyptians, Ethiopians, all of them record pygmies in the forest, but no one talks about west africans. strange.

what would they have referred to "West Africans" as if they had encountered them?

:lupe:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
@Poitier --That link almost correlates to what I was saying earlier when I looked up the Luo. See! I don't think we went from West then migrated back east. I think we left around 2000-500BC and evolved from there, possibly having our features change from breeding with pygmies.

I decided to look up the groups like Luo, sure enough, they're from Meroe. All migrated down from South Sudan/Nubia. They are the Nilo people. It says they reached all the way to east DRC, Uganda, Tanzania, Central Republic, Great Lakes. They speak swahili or nilo languages. .
This coincides with.......

Tantamani. Nubian King who was defeated from Egypt, forced down to Nubia. And then 200 years later.....

As a result of Psamtik's devastating campaign, Kush's power was crushed, and its kings from Aspelta onwards lost any opportunity of ever regaining control of Egypt. Instead, the Nubian rulers decided to shift their capital further south from Napata to the relative safety of Meroë.
This is when we moved South into Kenya and replaced the pygmies in central, west and south africa.
The first inhabitants of present-day Kenya were hunter-gatherer groups, akin to the modern Khoisan speakers.[17] These people were later replaced by agropastoralist Cushytic speakers from the Horn of Africa.
The date is 500BC, around the time Aspelta moved his capital to Meroe.
I think I figured it out. :wow:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
@Poitier --That link almost correlates to what I was saying earlier when I looked up the Luo. See! I don't think we went from West then migrated back east. I think we left around 2000-500BC and evolved from there, possibly having our features change from breeding with pygmies.

This coincides with.......

Tantamani. Nubian King who was defeated from Egypt, forced down to Nubia. And then 200 years later.....

As a result of Psamtik's devastating campaign, Kush's power was crushed, and its kings from Aspelta onwards lost any opportunity of ever regaining control of Egypt. Instead, the Nubian rulers decided to shift their capital further south from Napata to the relative safety of Meroë.
This is when we moved South into Kenya and replaced the pygmies in central, west and south africa.

The date is 500BC, around the time Aspelta moved his capital to Meroe.
I think I figured it out. :wow:

Apparently this place called "Misri" is what Bantu people claim as our origin... We need to figure out where that exactly was because some say Uganda, Congo or Egypt. I do think our ancestors mixed with pygmies

A commonly held belief is that African Pygmies are the direct descendants of Late Stone Agehunter-gatherer peoples of the centralAfrican rainforest, who were partially absorbed or displaced by later immigration of agricultural peoples, and adopted their Central Sudanic,Ubangian, and Bantu languages. This view has no archaeological support, and ambiguous support from genetics and linguistics.[15][16][17]

http://www.bluegecko.org/kenya/tribes/kuria/history.htm
http://www.avalogooli.org/origins
http://www.avalogooli.org/history

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Apparently this place called "Misri" is what Bantu people claim as our origin... We need to figure out where that exactly was because some say Uganda, Congo or Egypt. I do think our ancestors mixed with pygmies

A commonly held belief is that African Pygmies are the direct descendants of Late Stone Agehunter-gatherer peoples of the centralAfrican rainforest, who were partially absorbed or displaced by later immigration of agricultural peoples, and adopted their Central Sudanic,Ubangian, and Bantu languages. This view has no archaeological support, and ambiguous support from genetics and linguistics.[15][16][17]

http://www.bluegecko.org/kenya/tribes/kuria/history.htm
http://www.avalogooli.org/origins
http://www.avalogooli.org/history
Pygmies are most def the descendants of the late stone age hunter gathers. They're the first people in central african rainforest.

Now I'm looking at haplogroups. and I see this.
NTIyMzV9K3szNTcxNDE=.jpg

M2 confirms what I'm saying, but take a look at M191. THAT might be us. That's where we went, changed, and migrated the rest of africa. I just need a timeline for it.
http://www.genebase.com/learning/article/2

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
http://www.thegeneticatlas.com/E1b1a.htm

I found exact migration and path they went. even up to slavery. :wow:

but still no timelines.

• E1b1a (V100) This population is one of two important populations to spring out of the Ethiopian Plateau, E1b1a effect became the most dominant population in Subsaharan Africa
    • E1b1a (M2) This population grew in enough numbers in the Ethiopian lowlands to be able to cross into the territories of Paleo Africans on their West
      • E1b1a (L576) This population represents an East to West thrust in Africa, only E1b1a lineage able to survive crossing the A1b1 territories
        • E1b1a (L86.1) This mutation indicates that the population crossed the A1b1 dominated Grassland into the regions West of the great Lakes
          • E1b1a (M58) Expansion between the Great Lakes & Midwest Africa
          • E1b1a (M116.2) Very small minority in Mali
          • E1b1a (M149) Very small minority in South Africa
          • E1b1a (M155) Very small minority in Mali
          • E1b1a (M10) Dispersed between Cameroon & Tanzania
          • E1b1a (L485) An important lineage that emerged in the Eastern Benue valley
            • E1b1a (L514) Marker for a strong lineage that played a major role in turning West Africa into their new territor
              • E1b1a (M191) This marker indicates that the main body of (L485) reached the Benue Rive
                • E1b1a (P252) A population that followed the Benue river South, an important marker of the Bantu expansion
                  • E1b1a (P9.2) The population that remained in the Benue region, expanded into West into Nigeria & South to Gabon
                  • E1b1a (P115) Eastern limit expansion population, reaching Southwestern Central Africa, with possible presence in other Fang regions
                  • E1b1a (P116) South of the Benue expansion in Southern Cameroon & Gabon
          • E1b1a (U175) An important lineage that emerged in the Western region of Benue
            • E1b1a (U209) This population represents the backbone of the Bantu expansion, emerged and expanded out of the Bantu Urheimat
              • E1b1a (U290) A primary marker of African slavery in the USA, Important lineage in Southern Cameroon

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Yall nikkaz Ethiopians, yall my distant brothers mane. That's why I love my Black people so much. :wow:
wish I could find a date when we left yall greedy ass nikkas tho. :wow:

hypothesis is, isn't that long ago...possibly 500BC

We came back 1,000 yrs later, swole with kinky hair while yall built a new kingdom further south. Lets just call it our enlightenment period, like moses in Mt. Sinai. :wow:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
wish I could find a date when we left yall greedy ass nikkas tho. :wow:

hypothesis is, isn't what that long ago...possibly 500BC

I got two of C.A. Diop's books he talked a lot about this kinda stuff after I finish cleaning I'll pick it up and try to find that answer for you, it really is a great question. What I want to know more than anything is how the different cultures and languages developed into what they did in Africa? I know enough about East Africa to be more interested in the other parts of the continent, especially since we know so little about that.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Everything I'm reading points to Uganda, Congo and Sudan... not Ethiopia.

It is possible that soon after the evolution of E-V38, trans-Saharan migrants carried the E-V38 marker to northern Central Africa and/or West Africa where the more common E-M2 marker later arose and became prolific within the last 20,000-30,000 years.[1][3]

And it was WAY before 500 BC

The downstreams SNP E-M180 possibly originated on the moist south-central Saharan savannah/grassland of northern West Africa during the early Holocene period. Much of the population that carried E-M2 retreated to southern West Africa with the drying of the Sahara. These later people migrated from Southeastern Nigeria and Cameroon ~8.0 kya to Central Africa, East Africa, and Southern Africa causing or following the Bantu expansion.[4][5][6] According to Wood et al. (2005) and Rosa et al. (2007), such population movements from West Africa changed the pre-existing population Y chromosomal diversity in Western, Central, Southern and southern East Africa, replacing the previous haplogroups frequencies in these areas with the now dominant E1b1a1 lineages. Traces of earlier inhabitants, however, can be observed today in these regions via the presence of the Y DNA haplogroups A1a, A1b, A2, A3, and B-M60 that are common in certain populations, such as the Mbuti and Khoisan.[1][7][8]

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Everything I'm reading points to Uganda, Congo and Sudan... not Ethiopia.

It is possible that soon after the evolution of E-V38, trans-Saharan migrants carried the E-V38 marker to northern Central Africa and/or West Africa where the more common E-M2 marker later arose and became prolific within the last 20,000-30,000 years.[1][3]

And it was WAY before 500 BC

The downstreams SNP E-M180 possibly originated on the moist south-central Saharan savannah/grassland of northern West Africa during the early Holocene period. Much of the population that carried E-M2 retreated to southern West Africa with the drying of the Sahara. These later people migrated from Southeastern Nigeria and Cameroon ~8.0 kya to Central Africa, East Africa, and Southern Africa causing or following the Bantu expansion.[4][5][6] According to Wood et al. (2005) and Rosa et al. (2007), such population movements from West Africa changed the pre-existing population Y chromosomal diversity in Western, Central, Southern and southern East Africa, replacing the previous haplogroups frequencies in these areas with the now dominant E1b1a1 lineages. Traces of earlier inhabitants, however, can be observed today in these regions via the presence of the Y DNA haplogroups A1a, A1b, A2, A3, and B-M60 that are common in certain populations, such as the Mbuti and Khoisan.[1][7][8]
Here

**E1b1a (V100) This population is one of two important populations to spring out of the Ethiopian Plateau, E1b1a effect became the most dominant population in Subsaharan Africa
  • E1b1a (M2) This population grew in enough numbers in the Ethiopian lowlands to be able to cross into the territories of Paleo Africans on their West
    • E1b1a (L576) This population represents an East to West thrust in Africa, only E1b1a lineage able to survive crossing the A1b1 territories
      • ***E1b1a (L86.1) This mutation indicates that the population crossed the A1b1 dominated Grassland into the regions West of the great Lakes
      • ----------------------------------
** where/when we left and split from them.

***when we mutated.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Problem is I can't find a timeline. So Im just associating them with the stories above. We must have left around 2,000BC.

Because if you notice...the last mutation happens when we meet them again. That's when we meet up with the Nilo/Nubians in Kenya/Tanzania around 500BC-100AD.

That actually coincides with the Bantu Expansion map as well.....
Bantu_Expansion.gif

I dont think we left 2,000BC. I think we got there at that time.

http://www.humanjourney.us/gunsGerms4.html

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Here

**E1b1a (V100) This population is one of two important populations to spring out of the Ethiopian Plateau, E1b1a effect became the most dominant population in Subsaharan Africa
      • ***E1b1a (L86.1) This mutation indicates that the population crossed the A1b1 dominated Grassland into the regions West of the great Lakes
      • ----------------------------------
** where/when we left and split from them.

***when we mutated.

This is cool http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/thread/1547

The mutations can't account for exact location. It's more likely that the original Bantus came from Sudan, Katanga and Uganda and migrated north into Ethiopia/ up the Nile.