Something is wrong: Where do black people come from?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:comeon:

this is what too much cacology gets you

bingo. the best and most accurate info regarding these matters is probably being passed down generation to generation via word of mouth on the continent of Africa.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Great Question. I have always wondered that as well. I know Kenya is populated by four main groups: Bantus(late arrivals from the southeast), Nilotics(from Sudan), Cushytes and Somalis (from the Northwest).

If you trace the migration of Bantu's it does suddenly halt at Niger-Cameroon. I've heard theories that these people migrated from the Nile Valley.
Yup. You got it.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
'Black' people come from EAST Africa........

We originally came from Kenya/Tanzania/Ethiopia thousands of years before recorded history.

keafrica.gif

Yes, now where is the proof. That's the problem. What is the timeline in which east went to west. And how did they look before settling in the west prior to turning bantu. What was their culture, in what period did they head that way? which route?

That's the problem. Finding specifics.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Tommy Knocks said:
Yes, now where is the proof. That's the problem. What is the timeline in which east went to west. And how did they look before settling in the west prior to turning bantu.

There is no problem. All you have to do is watch the first 15 minutes of the video (although the entire video destroys all other theories). The proof is there.​

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's unimportant since 'Black' people started there then migrated. 'Man' wasn't created twice.​

I think the question is what was the migration path for the people who eventually ended up in the Niger-Cameroon area. Obviously man started in East Africa and started populating the world, but when/how did these people migrate from East Africa and end up in West Africa?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
There is no problem. All you have to do is watch the first 15 minutes of the video (although the entire video destroys all other theories). The proof is there.​
No No...he's talking about Homo heidelbergensis, Not Homo Sapien Sapien. Homo heidelbergensis is L2, he's the original correct...and the person to leave africa, but then after the ice age we had upper Palaeolithic, which is 10,000BC. That is who we are today, the latest version of the homosapien.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I think the question is what was the migration path for the people who eventually ended up in the Niger-Cameroon area. Obviously man started in East Africa and started populating the world, but when/how did these people migrate from East Africa and end up in West Africa?
correct!

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
We all agree that modern man is from East Africa. These people later settled Kenya. They are Nilo people.

But what about us? how did THAT modern man make it to the west. and when. when did he become bantu. when did he get our features. our features are different than nilo people. we're able to follow him to the caucus mountains, india, australia, but I can't find where and when he settled into the Niger-Cameroon area.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The matrilinear most recent common ancestor shared by all living human beings, dubbed Mitochondrial Eve, probably lived roughly 120-150 millennia ago,[12] the time of Homo sapiens idaltu, probably in East Africa.[citation needed]

The broad study of African genetic diversity headed by Dr. Sarah Tishkoff found the San people to express the greatest genetic diversity among the 113 distinct populations sampled, making them one of 14 "ancestral population clusters." The research also located the origin of modern human migration in south-western Africa, near the coastal border of Namibia and Angola.[13]

Around 100,000-80,000 years ago, three main lines of Homo sapiens diverged. Bearers of mitochondrial haplogroup L0 (mtDNA) / A (Y-DNA) colonized Southern Africa (the ancestors of the Khoisan ( peoples), bearers of haplogroup L1 (mtDNA) / B (Y-DNA) settled Central and West Africa (the ancestors of western pygmies), and bearers of haplogroups L2, L3, and others mtDNA remained in East Africa (the ancestors of Niger–Congo- and Nilo-Saharan-speaking peoples). (see L-mtDNA)

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
No No...he's talking about Homo heidelbergensis, Not Homo Sapien Sapien. Homo heidelbergensis is L2, he's the original correct...and the person to leave africa, but then after the ice age we had upper Palaeolithic, which is 10,000BC. That is who we are today, the latest version of the homosapien.

Hominid dispersion isn't isolated. Those different "versions" were mixing back then.

No. Land of Punt is present day Ethiopia. I wanted to know who was farther south.

Land of Punt hasn't been confirmed and there are multiple locations it could have been. Who was farther south? Hominids?

We all agree that modern man is from East Africa. These people later settled Kenya. They are Nilo people.

Modern man came out of Kenya among other parts of the rift valleys, breh.