Something is wrong: Where do black people come from?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Hominid dispersion isn't isolated. Those different "versions" were mixing back then.

Land of Punt hasn't been confirmed and there are multiple locations it could have been. Who was farther south? Hominids?

Modern man came out of Kenya among other parts of the rift valleys, breh.
Great. Now when and how did he make it west to Niger-Cameroon? I need a timeline and route.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Great. Now when and how did he make it west to Niger-Cameroon? I need a timeline and route.

Before 5000 BC? I don't think we will know that. Archeologist don't give a fukk.

It is unclear exactly when the spread of Bantu-speakers began from their core area as hypothesized ca. 5,000 years ago. By 3,500 years ago (1500 B.C.) in the west, Bantu-speaking communities had reached the great Central African rain forest, and by 2,500 years ago (500 B.C.) pioneering groups had emerged into the savannahs to the south, in what are now the Democratic Republic of Congo, Angolaand Zambia. Another stream of migration, moving east, by 3,000 years ago (1000 B.C.) was creating a major new population center near the Great Lakes of East Africa, where a rich environment supported a dense population. Movements by small groups to the southeast from the Great Lakes region were more rapid, with initial settlements widely dispersed near the coast and near rivers, due to comparatively harsh farming conditions in areas farther from water. Pioneering groups had reached modern KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa by A.D. 300 along the coast, and the modern Northern Province (encompassed within the former province of the Transvaal) by A.D. 500.[15]

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Before 5000 BC? I don't think we will know that. Archeologist don't give a fukk.

It is unclear exactly when the spread of Bantu-speakers began from their core area as hypothesized ca. 5,000 years ago. By 3,500 years ago (1500 B.C.) in the west, Bantu-speaking communities had reached the great Central African rain forest, and by 2,500 years ago (500 B.C.) pioneering groups had emerged into the savannahs to the south, in what are now the Democratic Republic of Congo, Angolaand Zambia. Another stream of migration, moving east, by 3,000 years ago (1000 B.C.) was creating a major new population center near the Great Lakes of East Africa, where a rich environment supported a dense population. Movements by small groups to the southeast from the Great Lakes region were more rapid, with initial settlements widely dispersed near the coast and near rivers, due to comparatively harsh farming conditions in areas farther from water. Pioneering groups had reached modern KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa by A.D. 300 along the coast, and the modern Northern Province (encompassed within the former province of the Transvaal) by A.D. 500.[15]
Yea I know, I already posted this. which is why its puzzling. 500 BC is when the East africans left east africa. But I'm showing that Bantus have been there since 4,000 BC.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Tommy Knocks said:
No No...he's talking about Homo heidelbergensis, Not Homo Sapien Sapien. Homo heidelbergensis is L2, he's the original correct...and the person to leave africa, but then after the ice age we had upper Palaeolithic, which is 10,000BC. That is who we are today, the latest version of the homosapien.

Wrong. He's not talking about Homo heidelbergensis. He's talking about Homo sapien idaltu. Go to 7:15. Also, read this....

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/06/0611_030611_earliesthuman.html
Three fossil skulls recovered from the windswept scrabble of Ethiopia's dry and barren Afar rift valley lend archaeological credence to the theory that modern humans evolved in Africa before spreading around the world.

The fossils include two adult males and one child and are estimated to be 160,000 years old. They were found among stone tools and butchered hippopotamus bones. Cut marks on the skulls suggest an early form of mortuary practice.

40,000 years ago, 'Black' people left Africa and entered Europe.​

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
how do you personally think it happened, what's your personal theory?

:lupe:
I don't know! Thus the thread.

I'm reading about something called The Pump Theory. Apparently from 100,000 - 20,000BC all hominids left the area due to flooding, think of it like a swamp. By the end of the last ice age, it started to become drier and drier, draining water and leaving the nile and fertile land. Thats when the modern man settled in egypt to begin farming.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Wrong. He's not talking about Homo heidelbergensis. He's talking about Homo sapien idaltu. Go to 7:15. Also, read this....

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/06/0611_030611_earliesthuman.html

40,000 years ago, 'Black' people left Africa and entered Europe.​
Ok. great. He left, we know that. He also settled egypt. I see him in east africa, I see him settle near the nile from 10,000, 5,000, and then begin civilization around 5,000.

but we're not talking about how he entered europe or his growth near the nile, we're talking about when he enters west africa.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Yea I know, I already posted this. which is why its puzzling. 500 BC is when the East africans left east africa. But I'm showing that Bantus have been there since 4,000 BC.

The only way we will find that out is if we come across some ancient documentation, bones, cultural artifacts...

Too bad majority of the archeologist are stuck on Egypt.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The only way we will find that out is if we come across some ancient documentation, bones, cultural artifacts...

Too bad majority of the archeologist are stuck on Egypt.
Hmmm there's gotta be a way. Gotta be.

While I was looking at the pump theory...it just fukking dawned on me.......HAPLOGROUPS!!!!

It should be able to map it out. :ohhh:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Tommy Knocks said:
Ok. great. He left, we know that. He also settled egypt. I see him in east africa, I see him settle near the nile from 10,000, 5,000, and then begin civilization around 5,000.

but we're not talking about how he entered europe or his growth near the nile, we're talking about when he enters west africa.

Are you referring to the area designated as West Africa in 1974 or the West Coast of Africa?

In either case, ancient Africans were hunter/gatherers and just followed migrating animals, waterways and changing weather.​

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Are you referring to the area designated as West Africa in 1974 or the West Coast of Africa?​
Either or. The earliest homosapien sapien are pygmies (they moved in late stone age), but obv that's not us, we replaced them 2,000 years later. Bantus and Igbos are us. It states our (bantu/igbos) original home is present day Niger-Cameroon. Rightfully so...they are near the Niger River. Water!

But how did we get there? That's where I'm stuck .

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Tommy Knocks said:
But how did we get there? That's where I'm stuck .

We walked. The route is indeterminate since waterways and geography changed significantly since then, but most likely we followed the Congo to the West Coast then went North until we encountered the Niger.​

Last edited: