Something is wrong: Where do black people come from?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:snoop:

Berbers were not the only people above the Sahel. Why would we come from Egypt via the Sahel when the Sahara was teeming with life? :what:

And no shyt we aren't pygmies but if we (Bantus) diverged 70k years ago and pygmies are ancestral to West and Central Africa then do some deduction :heh:
you realize that the pygmies come from east too right? :snoop:

ok. you do realize that the sahel cuts thru the sahara right? the sahel is the reason it was teeming with life. :wtf:

yes Mandinka from Niger Basin, Soninke last destination, Bafour from Sahel. You see the baton now?

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I'm going to have to disagree. thing is, their are 2 different bantu migrations. theres A and B. this is why bantus and igbos are considered 2 different people. I come from congo, so I would be apart of group b..

Why do you keep calling other West Africans such as the Krio or Mande Igbo? That's like calling a Pole a Portuguese. As someone who is actually Igbo I find this strange.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
you realize that the pygmies come from east too right? :snoop:

ok. you do realize that the sahel cuts thru the sahara right? the sahel is the reason it was teeming with life. :wtf:

1. Pygmies come from the East if you want to talk 100,000 years ago and even then East as in Kenya and Chad not Egypt or Ethiopia :heh:

2. The reason the Sahara was teeming with life was because of historical amounts of rainfall not the Sahel :dead:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
1. Pygmies come from the East if you want to talk 100,000 years ago and even then East as in Kenya and Chad not Egypt or Ethiopia :heh:

2. The reason the Sahara was teeming with life was because of historical amounts of rainfall not the Sahel :dead:
The historical amounts of rainfall contribute the Sahel :dead:

No shyt, you're the one bringing up the split which was 70,000 years ago. :heh:

We were still in the east during their migration. :heh:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The historical amounts of rainfall contribute the Sahel :dead:

No shyt, you're the one bringing up the split which was 70,000 years ago. :heh:

We were still in the east during their migration. :heh:

The split wasn't Pygmy and East African... it was specifically stated in the link as Pygmy/Bantu. Bantu then proceeded to slaughter Pygmy men and marry their women. If Bantu split with East Africans when you claim then that distinction would not exist :dead:

no shyt. :mindblown: humans need water, that was their source, the sahel was their water source/pathway. when I state Sahel I mean its most eastern front. :mindblown:

There is no reason to make that assumption when their were people from the North migrating down from the drying Sahara and people already at the Niger river :mindblown:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The split wasn't Pygmy and East African... it was specifically stated in the link as Pygmy/Bantu. Bantu then proceeded to slaughter Pygmy men and marry their women. If Bantu split with East Africans when you claim then that distinction would not exist :dead:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congo_Pygmies

A commonly held belief is that African Pygmies are the direct descendants of the Late Stone Agehunter-gatherer peoples of the central African rainforest, who were partially absorbed or displaced by later immigration of agricultural peoples, and adopted their Central Sudanic, Ubangian, and Bantu languages. This view has no archaeological support, and ambiguous support from genetics and linguistics.[6][7][8]
my point exactly...we dont come from them.

[quote

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congo_Pygmies

my point exactly...we dont come from them.

[quote

The model identified included the early divergence of the ancestors of Pygmy hunter–gatherers and farming populations ~60,000 years ago, followed by a split of the Pygmies' ancestors into the Western and Eastern Pygmy groups ~20,000 years ago.

We don't come from them because we diverged and then fukked their women, something East Africans cannot claim. This would make no sense if Bantu people left when you claimed:dead:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
By dividing Niger-Congo language speakers into two categories, with one having the "Igbo" designation - it seems kind of odd. Are you part of the diaspora?
Not odd at all. I've posted more than enough links to support the reasoning, and linguistic reasoning.

I am both diaspora and african.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
We don't come from them because we diverged and then fukked their women, something East Africans cannot claim. This would make no sense if Bantu people left when you claimed:dead:
If I were you, I'd read that link real carefully. As in more than 3 min.......

The link also supports what so far 2 africans have stated.

we do not come from pygmies. they left east africa long before, we stayed in east africa.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
If I were you, I'd read that link real carefully. As in more than 3 min.......

The link also supports what so far 2 africans have stated.

I've read that link a longtime ago and you are reaching so far to keep up this "Bantu people appeared after Nilo-Saharan empires" fell narrative

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I've read that link a longtime ago and you are reaching so far to keep up this "Bantu people appeared after Nilo-Saharan empires" fell narrative
You're the one stating we come from pygmies. No we did not.

I've given multiple sources why we come from Nilo people. We are essentially Mandinke people. I've given you the source on where they came from. You haven't refuted it.