Something is wrong: Where do black people come from?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
If you know your specific tribe then :salute:

I don't have that kind of fortune so I have to look at the overall migration for all Niger-Congo people so both 1 and 3 apply to me as best I know :to:
Yea Im trying to look at a overall and the various migration routes, but I wont lie and say that my bias/focus doesn't lean a little toward my region. That's why periodically you have nigerians chiming in and upset. lol.

but hey it's not like Im not trying I posted some information about the Nok culture, Mandinka, Soninke, Ghana Empire. If some people feel information is insufficient to an area they are more than welcome to contribute. :bryantshrug:

There's a lot of routes and I'm only one man.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Subsaharan africans are supposedly the only group without Neanderthal dna.

After whites accept that they are just neanderthals they'll make claims of neanderthal supremacy in ancient times.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Subsaharan africans are supposedly the only group without Neanderthal dna.

After whites accept that they are just neanderthals they'll make claims of neanderthal supremacy in ancient times.

Neanderthals came out Africa too :usure:

And they only account for 4 percent along with Denisovans so we know Homo Sapiens raped and slaughtered them :mjlol:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Also I find it a little coincidental that when Egypt becomes semite (assyrian and persian invasions) around 700-500BC, that is when blacks move into Kenya.

So I wanted to see if my theory was true by blindly looking up who ruled during the exact time to see who the semites defeated....and look what I find.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tantamani

son of Taharqa :wow:

Assyrian-Egyptian King Psamtik I gave birth to Necho II. Necho II is credited with creating Egypts navy which ruled the Red Sea and was capable and being used to target Nubia down south easier. Necho also told the greeks that people lived more south of Nubia/Africa, in which the Greeks didn't believe, he sent an expedition, he discovered Nubia indeed had land further south and was rich beyond belief. He passed away shortly after. Necho II gave birth to Psamtik II. Psamtik II now knowing about Nubia and it's riches, used his ships to get revenge on the nubians for Tantamani killing his grandfather, as well as raiding and stealing from them before they got too strong. check out what he does......:wow:

Note: the nubians keep going south more and more. Til eventually they make it to Kenya.

This is live footage of how they discovered that stone tablet in that wiki pic you have there..I believe it's the same tablet..saw this special last year..it's pretty good

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you mean? That's a vague statement
what did the european colonialists do to the native africans religion and the religion of the africans they stole from africa?

by saying the original religion of the africans was pagan, abnormal i.e. marginalizing their beliefs is empowering everything those cacs stood for

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
what did the european colonialists do to the native africans religion and the religion of the africans they stole from africa?

by saying the original religion of the africans was pagan, abnormal i.e. marginalizing their beliefs is empowering everything those cacs stood for

What religion did European colonists steal from Africa tho? Prob Christianity in Ethiopia, but I don't know too much about that. Did Europeans colonize Ethiopia at the time.? I don't think they did..

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What religion did European colonists steal from Africa tho? Prob Christianity in Ethiopia, but I don't know too much about that. Did Europeans colonize Ethiopia at the time.? I don't think they did..
you misread

what did the european colonialists do to the native africans religion and the religion of 'the africans they stole from africa'?