Someone was crazy enough to let Cam'ron do an interview on CNN, of course fukkery ensued

concise

Veteran
Daps
You can't invite Cam on the show and ask him about Diddy, I am sure it was a bit of a trick situation.

Look at the difference between that interview and this interview here on NYC's local Fox affiliate almost exactly one year ago.

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
CNN been a joke for awhile

Thats why i watch MSNBC and Ari Melber, he actually has rappers on his show and stick to certain topics

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
You can't invite Cam on the show and ask him about Diddy, I am sure it was a bit of a trick situation.

Look at the difference between that interview and this interview here on NYC's local Fox affiliate almost exactly one year ago.

He was on his best behavior here

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Seems to me like Cam has been too close to Puff to act like he doesn't know anything.

Cam shouldn't tell what he knows about Puff. No snitching and all.. but it's a dangerous game now.

Same way they pressed the button on Puff, they can start focusing on whoever. Cam too.

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
Abby is a nice, quiet lady

Why set her up with a nikka who isn’t the type to have any political/social opinions on anything other than p*ssy and no sports..

At least Fat Joe can handle answering questions even if it’s not what u want to hear…

Call Chuck D up who actually does radio shows on political and music issues

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
That's not corny and lame, they booked him for another topic then blindsided him and tried to get him to talk about Diddy.

The ones who are corny and lame are CNN and that Non-FBA tether Abby Phillip for playing along.
Agreed. Cam probably thought they were going to talk about their show and the show's success and then got this bs brought to him. I'da been on some wild shyt too, don't bring me on your show to gossip about some dude I don't even know. Y'all probably couldn't get Ma$e on because he knew they weren't trying to promote anything positive in that interview while Cam saw an opportunity to go viral and shout out his show if they did come with the BS.