Someone was crazy enough to let Cam'ron do an interview on CNN, of course fukkery ensued

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't see the utility in inviting Cam'ron on CNN to speak about Diddy. And what's the point of asking another man about Diddy's apology? He doesn't owe me an apology, he didn't do shyt to me.

Not even gonna speak about Cam's history on such shows.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Feel bad for Abby but her producer lined her up to look stupid.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:dead: y'all are completely unhinged when it comes to artist that are your favorites. The thought that CNN would give a fukk about that podcast to invite Camron only and not Mase to talk about it is crazy. Cam knew why he was there, he could have declined the appearance. No real reason to embarrass Abby like that.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:dead: y'all are completely unhinged when it comes to artist that are your favorites. The thought that CNN would give a fukk about that podcast to invite Camron only and not Mase to talk about it is crazy. Cam knew why he was there, he could have declined the appearance. No real reason to embarrass Abby like that.

Abby will be fine

Instead of being surprised at nonsense setups blowing up, maybe ask why CNN greenlit the interview in the first place.

Dave Chappelle told y'all to stop giving a fukk about what celebrities think, and 20 years later we still engaging in this bullshyt.

Bypass domestic abuse experts, hip hop historians/experts, artists who worked with Diddy... To go to Cam'ron?

Hopefully they learn a lesson from this. I doubt it though.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You can't invite Cam on the show and ask him about Diddy, I am sure it was a bit of a trick situation.

Look at the difference between that interview and this interview here on NYC's local Fox affiliate almost exactly one year ago.

He was on his best behavior here

Abby is a nice, quiet lady

Why set her up with a nikka who isn’t the type to have any political/social opinions on anything other than p*ssy and no sports..

At least Fat Joe can handle answering questions even if it’s not what u want to hear…

Call Chuck D up who actually does radio shows on political and music issues

Yet dudes are in here playing dumb like Cam’ron doesn’t know Diddy :mjlol:

It’s a million different ways Cam could have answered those questions better than he did.

What in the world else would Camron be on CNN to talk about?

Clown shyt, I rock with Cam but he needs to grow up

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Is his response supposed to change anything about what we said?

If he didn’t want to worry about being asked about it, then he shouldn’t have done the interview at all.

He’s hip hop and has Mase as his co-host so of course he’s going to get asked about it whether he likes it or not.