Someone was crazy enough to let Cam'ron do an interview on CNN, of course fukkery ensued

Daps
Yeah Cam did all that cause he was mad. She was lowkey trying to insinuate that he enabled Puff even after he told her he don't know him like that. He was insulted. I would have been too.

There were a lot of questions she could have asked and she could have dug into the mistreatment of women in hip hop culture but she made it a low brow interview for clicks so he made it a low brow interview for clicks.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I remember that Democratic shill.

I remember when he got fake arrested in Baton Rouge and was doing a photo shoot while getting arrested. Then he was texting while in "jail," and people were like how are you texting from inside of a jail.

160710_gma_pilgrim_4x5_992.jpg

The Deray and Talcom era was so embarrassing. :snoop:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Diddy situation is the biggest thing in hip hop culture right now, what kind of dumbass wouldn't expect that topic to pop up? nikka you run a show with a former bad boy member who turned pastor after being around the fukkery
Yea, I have to agree. Anyone tangentially related to Hip Hop, shyt maybe even music is liable to be asked about this incident. They have to let them know they are unwilling to speak on it before hand.

I also don't find Cam'ron entertaining at this point. He's just immature and corny.