Someone was crazy enough to let Cam'ron do an interview on CNN, of course fukkery ensued

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Yet dudes are in here playing dumb like Cam’ron doesn’t know Diddy :mjlol:

It’s a million different ways Cam could have answered those questions better than he did.
I just don’t get the “he thought he was there to talk about his show but they blindsided him” angle. Ain’t his show a sports show? Why would that lady talk to him about a sports show? He knew EXACTLY why he was there. He just used it to get a viral moment.. It’s ok to say that lol. I mean the man was up there chugging pink horsepower lol. Don’t make that lady look bad, Cam won right?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I just don’t get the “he thought he was there to talk about his show but they blindsided him” angle. Ain’t his show a sports show? Why would that lady talk to him about a sports show? He knew EXACTLY why he was there. He just used it to get a viral moment.. It’s ok to say that lol. I mean the man was up there chugging pink horsepower lol. Don’t make that lady look bad, Cam won right?
The promoting his show angle doesn’t even make sense anyways considering it doesn’t even cater to the CNN fanbase like that.

Diddy is too big of a figure in hip hop for people to pretend like they don’t know him especially someone who has one of his former artist as his co-host.

It’s fair game for a lot of them to be asked about it whether they like it or not.